RIA Update, July 2016

Moderators: Salem, Delegate

Soranato

RIA Update, July 2016

Post by Soranato »

Hello all! My name is T'ekon Vel'khal the Suprema Ultima of Soranato, and I am the newly appointed Secretary of State of our region! As such, I will be taking over as Ambassador. Our departing Ambassador and Secretary of State, Kerguelen, has been recently elected to the position of Delegate! Whew, now that the introductions are out of the way, here comes the full update!

Elections! The recent elections in the Renegade Islands Alliance have concluded!

With a voter turnout of 21-7, Kerguelen beat out Soranato for the position of Delegate! As his first official act as Delegate, he appointed Soranato as Secretary of State and Oxihydronia as Secretary of the Interior!

With a voter turnout of 24-3, with 24 voting in favor and 3 voting to abstain, The Lowlands and Saxony ran unopposed and remains the Speaker of the Citizen's Congress!

With a voter turnout like that, the Grand Council has decided to declare the reboot a success!

(To be updated and spruced up)
Libetarian Republics
Nation: Libetarian Republics
Discord: LR#2079

RIA Update, July 2016

Post by Libetarian Republics »

Welcome to TRR :)
Soranato

RIA Update, July 2016

Post by Soranato »

Thank you very much! I look forward to continued healthy relations with your lovely region!

Return to “Renegade Islands Alliance”