Wintreath's Finest | April 2022

Moderators: Salem, Delegate

Altrurismo
Nation: Nova Aspatria
Discord: Altrio#1692

Wintreath's Finest | April 2022

Post by Altrurismo »

Hey folks!

We are happy to announce that Marzipan has won the title of Wintreath's Finest for the month of April, consecutively holding the title for two months in a row.
They've won the title again thanks to their continued, tireless dedication to their Thaneship and putting countless time and effort to really make things thrive in the region. Also they were the only one nominated, so that might be contributing factor.

For those who don't know...
Marzipan is our new Thane of Gaming.
I have no idea of their past history in the region, so I'm just gonna skip into 2022. After their arrival/return into the region back at March, they've immediately started to almost single-handily revitalize gaming in the region. They've started to host game nights in the regions with games such as Jackbox and Cards against Humanity, effectively pushing a resurgence of those games. They eventually got placed as our new Thane of Gaming, and immediately started going to work, releasing a weekly gaming schedule, creating a new Civil Branch, and hosting a month-long event.

They held the title multiple times at the region's history, first holding it at July 2019, then at March 2022.
But this is the first time that they've held the title for two consecutive times in a row.
They've been nominated by the same person twice, me....
I'm gonna scratch that off.

Anyways, we congratulate Marzipan for the win.
We truly hope that they'll continue to make the region a better place.

Return to “Wintreath”