Werewolf XXVII | A Golden Affair

Moderators: Salem, Delegate

Altrurismo
Nation: Nova Aspatria
Discord: Altrio#1692

Werewolf XXVII | A Golden Affair

Post by Altrurismo »

Context: You were invited to watch a play in a theatre.
Step right in, welcome to the show! We’re really excited to have you, I consider it a bit of a coup that we managed to snag you for this performance! Oh, if only you knew what we have planned.....

But I'm getting ahead of myself here a bit. Go on, take a seat while I get some of the legal business out of the way. You know how it is. Let’s see… Liability waiver? you don’t need to worry about that… Life insurance? that’s just a minor thing, no need to get into that… Ah, here we are!

They then proceed to explain the rules...

And that’s it for now! Just sign here… and here… and initials here… drop of blood there… I’m kidding about that last bit. And you’re done! Welcome to the show! Don't worry, when the show begins you'll be told the rest of the rules. Good luck and have fun!
Hey folks!
We are happy to announce a new game of Werewolf!
To be honest, I have no idea what's going on here except the continuous mentioning of not needing a lawyer.
If you're interested in watching the show, you may signup here: Wintreath.com | Werewolf XXVII: A Golden Affair (Signups).
Signups will last for 12 days and will end at the 21st of May, coz the show must go on, I guess...
If the show does not have more than 10 attendants/players before it begins, it'll be postponed until we fill the crowd.

We hope to see you on the show, and have a great day, or night.
I should improve the quality of these things...

Return to “Wintreath”