Thank you, Ruguo/Silv

Moderators: Salem, Delegate

Altrurismo
Nation: Nova Aspatria
Discord: Altrio#1692

Thank you, Ruguo/Silv

Post by Altrurismo »

The Monarch is sad to announce that Ruguo/Silverfish will be stepping down from their positions as Jarl of Werewolf and Foreign Affairs to focus on things offline. They have been with the community for four years, serving through the region's darkest hours, and multiple positions in the government.

Them leaving saddens us, but we thank them for all the things they've done for the community.

The following text is provided by the Monarch.
Wintermoot wrote:They say all good things must come to an end, and today I have the sad duty to announce that Ruguo (also known as Silverfish) is stepping down from their positions and taking a break from things to focus on things offline.

It's hard to believe that they've been in Wintreath for nearly 4 years, but in that time they've taken on more than their fair share of struggles for our community. In our darkest hour, they served on the Regional Truth Committee to get to the root cause of the Schism. When I made the appointments, nobody could have imagined the drama, stress, and pain that serving on that panel would entail. Then for a good while they were our Jarl of Culture, where they revolutionized our Werewolf scene by adding advanced mechanics that attracted Werewolf/Mafia players outside of NationStates for the first time ever.

That would be an incredible legacy for most people, but Silv took it even further by asking for a transfer to Jarl of Foreign Affairs, one of the most demanding and thankless Cabinet roles in Wintreath. As Jarl of FA, they organized our relations, produced their own foreign dispatch, and partially restored the long-dead ambassador service...an incredible feat given everything. They also fought the good fight and made an attempt to establish new relations, and while those attempts didn't work out, I've been repeatedly told that they represented us well in the process. I don't think anybody could have done a better job in the role.

Silv has been in continuous service to Wintreath for nearly 2 years now, and if for no other reason than that a break is well-deserved. This is a major loss to the Cabinet and to our community, but they had good reasons for stepping back that doesn't involve Wintreath in any way, so I hope they are able to return to us as soon as they're able and be an active part of our community once again! Again, thank you for all you've done for Wintreath and for being a friend in our community.
The original post may be found here.

Return to “Wintreath”