(New) Staff Member Applications

Where the Officers and others plot to keep the region active.

Moderators: LiberzanEmpire, Delegate

Manson
Discord: ereh#8503

Post by Manson »

Okay, this is where you should submit your application to join Culture!

Application:

Do You Qualify to Join The Culture Team?

Why I Want to Join:

Why I Should be Accepted:

Previous Accomplishments:

My Favorite Song:
Fratt wrote:Welcome to the Meatgrinder.

The average life expectancy of a Manson deputy after their appointment is four days. Good luck.
Libetarian Republics
Nation: Libetarian Republics
Discord: LR#2079

Post by Libetarian Republics »

Why I Want to Join: I like culture :P

Why I Should be Accepted: I'm somewhat active and can do things. :)

Previous Accomplishments: Former Delegate, Former Culture Officer various times.

My Favorite Song: 4'33" by John Cage
Manson

Post by Manson »

Hired! Welcome to the culture team, LR!

The average life expectancy of a Manson deputy after their appointment is four days. Good luck.
Nequedum
Nation: Glacikaldr
Discord: Nequedum#1716

Post by Nequedum »

Why I Want to Join: I believe the TRT and Culture should have a relationship built around interdependence to celebrate our cultural Awareness within and beyond TRR. As the Deputy Media Officer, I believe I would be considered well suited to that cause.

Why I Should be Accepted: I have made a great effort to not only become involved with TRR in my short time, but I have also made an active effort to learn of TRR's history and the culture surrounding the group, whether that be the origins of the forum or the culture around the need for solid detectives with all of these werewolf murder mysteries.

Previous Accomplishments: Involved in the TRT as the Deputy Media Officer.

My Favorite Song: Every Snowflake Is Different by My Chemical Romance; Where is Elon? by Hat Films
Manson

Post by Manson »

Accepted

Relfa
Nation: Relfa/Relfinin
Discord: Relfa#1581

Post by Relfa »

Why I Want to Join: Because I want to get more involved with the region and the Culture Office is the one that most attract me.

Why I Should be Accepted: Because my presence is the best thing that will ever happen in this team lol Now seriously, I have delievered good performances in everything I did in NationStates so far and I think I can do the same here.

Previous Accomplishments: In TRR nothing, but I've been Attorney General in the UDS and I dealt with attempted government overthrows, an illegal WA Delegacy takeover, etc etc. I've also been WA Delegate in The Union of Democratic States and I've created the World Assembly Improvement Program while in office.

My Favorite Song: Viva La Vida from Coldplay
Relfa
Manson

Post by Manson »

Accepted! :P

Hatterleigh

Post by Hatterleigh »

Why I Want to Join: I think it's a cool thing to do and I want to help out my region

Why I Should be Accepted: I have experience on the forum, so I can set up many TRR related activity threads

Previous Accomplishments: I made a twitter feed for TRR, it didn't last long though.

My Favorite Song: As far as stand-alone songs go, Believer from Imagine Dragons.
Relfa
Nation: Relfa/Relfinin
Discord: Relfa#1581

Post by Relfa »

Oh! I've just seen this! You are accepted! :D
Relfa
Lonely

Post by Lonely »

Why I Want to Join: Never really participated in the Culture aspect of regions and decided that TRR is the best place to start.

Why I Should be Accepted: I think I can do stuff? :P

Previous Accomplishments: Nothing much. I've done some non-Culture related stuff in other GCR's.

My Favorite Song: Human, The Killers
Deadeye Jack
Discord: Mad-Eye Jack#6068

Re: (New) Staff Member Applications

Post by Deadeye Jack »

Yes?

Why I Want to Join: I like having fun things to do and planning little contests and events that regions I'm in can enjoy.

Why I Should be Accepted: Because I have a wide variety of experience in different regional activities such as roleplaying, mega events, and small recurring things. I genuinely enjoy region building as a way to play the game, but sometimes I don't always have an audience.

Previous Accomplishments: Cultural accomplsihments? Idk there isn't like a resume or anything. I've hosted or helped host music competitions, MS Paint competitions, Sports Roleplays, Character Roleplays, an international event that TRR participated in, Defender Expo and more.

My Favorite Song: This is an absurd question I can't be expected to answer. I like a variety of music, most of what I listen to on a daily basis could be classified under adult alternative or indie.
Former Delegate of the Rejected Realms

Manson told me to put these in my signature:
Harmoneia

Post by Harmoneia »

Deadeye Jack wrote:
16 Oct 2018, 19:53

Yes?

Why I Want to Join: I like having fun things to do and planning little contests and events that regions I'm in can enjoy.

Why I Should be Accepted: Because I have a wide variety of experience in different regional activities such as roleplaying, mega events, and small recurring things. I genuinely enjoy region building as a way to play the game, but sometimes I don't always have an audience.

Previous Accomplishments: Cultural accomplsihments? Idk there isn't like a resume or anything. I've hosted or helped host music competitions, MS Paint competitions, Sports Roleplays, Character Roleplays, an international event that TRR participated in, Defender Expo and more.

My Favorite Song: This is an absurd question I can't be expected to answer. I like a variety of music, most of what I listen to on a daily basis could be classified under adult alternative or indie.
Welcome to the team, Jack! ❤️
Flemingisa

Post by Flemingisa »

Why I Want to Join:I’ve been involved with TRR as a citizen for a while and I feel like I could offer more to TRR then just an active voice on discord

Why I Should be Accepted: I have extensive experience in all types of cultural events so I am already knowledgeable in organizing events and I am active on the discord and check forums so I am always available to be contacted

Previous Accomplishments: Co-Hosting the Harry Potter festival, the inter-regional olympics, the Lord of the rings festival, as well as coordinated the operations of the XKI-UDS+Allies N-Day Alliance.

My Favorite Song: Wildcard by Sidnie Tipton :p
Harmoneia

Post by Harmoneia »

Flemingisa wrote:
18 Oct 2018, 13:50
Why I Want to Join:I’ve been involved with TRR as a citizen for a while and I feel like I could offer more to TRR then just an active voice on discord

Why I Should be Accepted: I have extensive experience in all types of cultural events so I am already knowledgeable in organizing events and I am active on the discord and check forums so I am always available to be contacted

Previous Accomplishments: Co-Hosting the Harry Potter festival, the inter-regional olympics, the Lord of the rings festival, as well as coordinated the operations of the XKI-UDS+Allies N-Day Alliance.

My Favorite Song: Wildcard by Sidnie Tipton :p
Great! Welcome to the team! :teeth:
Invincible
Nation: The Republic of Vincey

Post by Invincible »

Why I Want to Join: i love cultural activities and believe i can manage them

Why I Should be Accepted: i have helped in managing lot of events, activities and so on. i believe i could handle this job

Previous Accomplishments: i also am one of the leaders of gaming community and have come up with various suggestions and changes in it, which have helped a lot in its growth

My Favorite Song: Diamonds by Rihanna
Deadeye Jack

Post by Deadeye Jack »

As soon as you are a citizen I will accept you and add you to the event planning area

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

Why I Want to Join: I'm being forced at gunpoint. No, but really I like culture! It's kind of my jam.

Why I Should be Accepted: I'm fairly polite. I have positive energy. I like hyping things up and I don't get discouraged easily. I will also make brownies for people.

Previous Accomplishments: culture moff in TGO, Tribune of Culture in EMN, Tribunal Prefect in EMN. (Sensing a theme, anyone?)

My Favorite Song: THIS QUESTION IS TOO HARD. It depends on my mood. And there's so many, how do you pick just one?? The first one that comes to my head is "Stay" by Rhianna. But. There's so many. Aaaaaaaaaaaaa. I'm okay. Nothing to worry about.
Awards and Stuff!
click me
Deadeye Jack

Post by Deadeye Jack »

Sarah wrote:
05 Feb 2019, 02:06

Why I Want to Join: I'm being forced at gunpoint. No, but really I like culture! It's kind of my jam.

Why I Should be Accepted: I'm fairly polite. I have positive energy. I like hyping things up and I don't get discouraged easily. I will also make brownies for people.

Previous Accomplishments: culture moff in TGO, Tribune of Culture in EMN, Tribunal Prefect in EMN. (Sensing a theme, anyone?)

My Favorite Song: THIS QUESTION IS TOO HARD. It depends on my mood. And there's so many, how do you pick just one?? The first one that comes to my head is "Stay" by Rhianna. But. There's so many. Aaaaaaaaaaaaa. I'm okay. Nothing to worry about.
Wow two #1 Rihanna fans in a row. Accepted

frattastan
Discord: frattastan#2205

Post by frattastan »

Deadeye Jack wrote:
05 Feb 2019, 02:16
Wow two #1 Rihanna fans in a row. Accepted
Sounds suspicious if you ask me.
In this world there are two kinds of people: those with loaded guns and those who dig. I dig.
The Aligned People
Nation: The Aligned People

Post by The Aligned People »

I think so!

Why I Want to Join: I want to be more involved in making and implementing regional activities because I really like to help plan things out.

Why I Should be Accepted: I'm a logistics guy. It just comes naturally for me to be able to sit down and plan something out.

Previous Accomplishments: I'm relatively new to TRR and don't have any major accomplishments in the region. But, I hope that I would be able to add "helping to make our currency system" to the list someday.

My Favorite Song: It's a tie between The Rubberband Man by The Spinners and Piano Man by Billy Joel. I love the classics, I ain't no uncultured swine.
The Aligned People ~Former Officer~ "We cannot be separated in interest or divided in purpose. We stand together until the end."
Deadeye Jack

Post by Deadeye Jack »

The Aligned People wrote:
27 Feb 2019, 17:26
I think so!

Why I Want to Join: I want to be more involved in making and implementing regional activities because I really like to help plan things out.

Why I Should be Accepted: I'm a logistics guy. It just comes naturally for me to be able to sit down and plan something out.

Previous Accomplishments: I'm relatively new to TRR and don't have any major accomplishments in the region. But, I hope that I would be able to add "helping to make our currency system" to the list someday.

My Favorite Song: It's a tie between The Rubberband Man by The Spinners and Piano Man by Billy Joel. I love the classics, I ain't no uncultured swine.
Welcome aboard, I look forward to seeing you around more

Rheed
Nation: Allanzo

Post by Rheed »

Do You Qualify to Join The Culture Team? Maybe

Why I Want to Join: Because I am bored and I love culture.

Why I Should be Accepted: I have experience in this field from TEP and I'm bored.

Previous Accomplishments: Making posters for EPSA and being bored.

My Favorite car: Volvo V90
Deadeye Jack

Post by Deadeye Jack »

Well I suppose since you withdrew citizenship application I won't approve this.

Cove
Nation: Chimes
Discord: JamieNS#9042

Post by Cove »

Why I Want to Join: I have lots of fun ideas!

Why I Should be Accepted: Not sure..

Previous Accomplishments: Winner Popmaster x1, ex TNP delegate.

My Favorite Song: 2 Become 1, Spice Girls
~ Former Delegate of The Rejected Realms ~
~ Former Officer for the World Assembly ~
~ Ex-Speaker of The Rejected Realms Assembly (2 Terms) ~
~ Former RRA Officer ~
Cove
Nation: Chimes
Discord: JamieNS#9042

Post by Cove »

I would like to keep my green masking if possible though! Not sure if it changes..
~ Former Delegate of The Rejected Realms ~
~ Former Officer for the World Assembly ~
~ Ex-Speaker of The Rejected Realms Assembly (2 Terms) ~
~ Former RRA Officer ~

Return to “Culture Office”