contest winning display

Where the Officers and others plot to keep the region active.

Moderators: LiberzanEmpire, Delegate

Sarah

contest winning display

Post by Sarah »

If we plan on keeping the contests going and such, I'm wondering what you all think of a sort of "hall of victors" display sort of thing? A forum where only the winners of the contests are displayed. I think it could provide a little more incentive, maybe? I do plan on keeping contests going. Poetry, short story, art, memes, and so forth.
Awards and Stuff!
click me
Deadeye Jack
Discord: Mad-Eye Jack#6068

Re: contest winning display

Post by Deadeye Jack »

What would admin have to do from a forum creation standpoint to accomodate this?

Do you want a subforum with individual threads with each contest listed and the winners inside listed? Or do you want just a one stop thread where you can post winners in? Would you do it for things like Rejectvision or Werewolf of Spyfall as well? Or is it just for originalish content? What kind of information would be included in the posts just the work of the winners?

What I'm asking is basically, please expand on your suggestion :P
Former Delegate of the Rejected Realms

Manson told me to put these in my signature:
Sarah

Re: contest winning display

Post by Sarah »

We would need somewhere to put it, preferably somewhere not spam game related. Have it a view only for citizens. Officers should be able to post in it. So they would have to create it and perm it up.

I wouldn't want a subforum exactly. Just the forum itself then new topics can be posted inside it. Or a one stop thread could also work. I'm good either way.

I would say more of the originalish works. Like "here's the short story that won in April". Rejectvision could work, we could post their song. Werewolf and spyfall would be more difficult to display imo.

I would probably keep it simple. If we wanted to make it extra fancy, maybe we could include a short blurp about the person. "this is Bob. Bob has been with us for 4 days. Bob wrote this story. Go read it. " Only more professional speak.
Awards and Stuff!
click me

Return to “Culture Office”