Movie NIght: May 15th

Where the Officers and others plot to keep the region active.

Moderators: LiberzanEmpire, Delegate

Pick a movie!

Poll ended at 15 May 2021, 04:56

Tangled
43%
What Happened to Monday
7%
Iron Man
14%
Soul
36%

Total votes: 14

Aschente
Nation: Aschente
Discord: Asche#8591

Movie NIght: May 15th

Post by Aschente »

Hello TRR!
Your local culture office is pleased to announce the first of what is to be regular movie nights coming up on May 15th at 5pm EST. As I lack any data of what you may be interested in I have picked some random ones. If you have any suggestions for future movie nights do not hesitate to put them in this thread (I have access to american netflix, hulu, amazon prime, and disney plus).

These will be hosted via discord screenshare in the official TRR discord at on Saturday, May 15th, at 5pm EST. This time has been selected in the hopes of giving as many people a chance to show up as possible. If you have any better time suggestions feel free to drop them in this thread as well

Here are the summaries for the Saturday night movie options:

Tangled: Disney animation of a classic tale. Beautiful princess Rapunzel has been locked away in a tower since she was captured as a baby by an old hag. Her magical long blonde hair has the power to provide eternal youth, and the evil Gothel uses this power to keep her young. At the age of 18, Rapunzel becomes curious about the outside world, and when a prince uses her tower as a refuge, she asks him to help her escape.

What Happened to Monday: In a world where families are allowed only one child due to overpopulation, resourceful identical septuplets must avoid governmental execution and dangerous infighting while investigating the disappearance of one of their own.

Iron Man: A billionaire industrialist and genius inventor, Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.), is conducting weapons tests overseas, but terrorists kidnap him to force him to build a devastating weapon. Instead, he builds an armored suit and upends his captors. Returning to America, Stark refines the suit and uses it to combat crime and terrorism.

Soul: The story follows a middle school music teacher named Joe Gardner, who seeks to reunite his soul and his body after they are accidentally separated, just before his big break as a jazz musician.
Catalyse
Nation: Catalyse

Re: Movie NIght: May 15th

Post by Catalyse »

I'm voting for the write in candidate - La chinoise.
Formerly former things.
Frenchy
Nation: Frenchy II
Discord: Freen#5673

Re: Movie NIght: May 15th

Post by Frenchy »

Voting for Tangled but will be writing in Good Burger
Without Region
TRR WA Staff

Return to “Culture Office”