Interested in anime?

Where the Officers and others plot to keep the region active.

Moderators: LiberzanEmpire, Delegate

Would you participate in anime nights?

Poll ended at 30 May 2021, 17:07

Of Course!
11%
Maybe
44%
No, but I think its a great idea!
33%
This is a terrible idea
11%

Total votes: 9

Aschente
Nation: Aschente
Discord: Asche#8591

Interested in anime?

Post by Aschente »

Hi rejects!

So I have been doing some extensive research, consulted some of my experts, and have managed to come up with a list of anime with minimal to no lewdness. So with that in mind, I would like to see who has an interest in bi-weekly anime nights starting next month in the TRR discord.

Essentially the way it will work, is I have a list of anime I will run a poll on to see who wants to watch what. And once the winner is selected we will start that anime on the first night and watch it up to the end of the season over the next few nights (this is why im trying to pick shorter shows) Realistically they will run from 2-3 hours per night to try and get in a decent amount of episodes per night (this will vary based on interest and turnout). After the season of a show is completed, another poll will be held to decide if we should continue to the next season (if available) or to switch shows.

A sneak peak on some of the candidates i have selected if there is interest in this.

Demon Slayer
The story takes place in Taishō-era Japan. It follows Tanjiro Kamado and his sister Nezuko Kamado as they seek a cure to Nezuko's demon curse. Tanjiro and Nezuko become entangled in the affairs of a secret society, known as the Demon Slayer Corps, that have been waging a secret war against demons for centuries.
Jujitsu Kaisen
The story follows high school student Yuji Itadori as he joins a secret organization of Jujutsu Sorcerers in order to kill a powerful Curse named Ryomen Sukuna, of whom Yuji becomes the host.
Kekkai Sensen (Blood Blockade Battlefront)
In a city where the paranormal and ordinary co-exist, the Libra organization battles to ensure peace and order. A breach between Earth and the netherworlds opened up over the city of New York, trapping New Yorkers and creatures from other dimensions in an impenetrable bubble. It revolves around a young photographer named Leonardo Watch, who obtains 'the All Seeing Eyes of the Gods' at the cost of his sister's eyesight.
Noragami
The series follows a poor deity named Yato, who desires to become a famous god, and his adventures with a human girl named Hiyori, whose spirit frequently leaves her body, and Yukine, a young wandering spirit whom he adopts as his weapon.

Return to “Culture Office”