Movie night: May 29th

Where the Officers and others plot to keep the region active.

Moderators: LiberzanEmpire, Delegate

Pick a movie!

What happened to Monday
20%
Soul
80%
Princess and the frog
No votes
Avengers
No votes

Total votes: 5

Aschente
Nation: Aschente
Discord: Asche#8591

Movie night: May 29th

Post by Aschente »

Hello TRR!
The next movie night will be on May 29th at 5pm EST. As I still lack any data for what you may be interested in I have picked some random ones. If you have any (real)suggestions for future movie nights do not hesitate to put them in this thread (I have access to american netflix, hulu, amazon prime, and disney plus).

This will be hosted via discord screenshare in the official TRR discord at on Saturday, May 29th, at 5pm EST.

Here are the summaries for the Saturday night movie options:

What Happened to Monday: In a world where families are allowed only one child due to overpopulation, resourceful identical septuplets must avoid governmental execution and dangerous infighting while investigating the disappearance of one of their own.

Soul: The story follows a middle school music teacher named Joe Gardner, who seeks to reunite his soul and his body after they are accidentally separated, just before his big break as a jazz musician.

The Princess and the frog: A modern day retelling of the classic story The Frog Prince. The Princess and the Frog finds the lives of arrogant, carefree Prince Naveen and hardworking waitress Tiana crossing paths. Prince Naveen is transformed into a frog by a conniving voodoo magician and Tiana, following suit, upon kissing the amphibian royalty. With the help of a trumpet-playing alligator, a Cajun firefly, and an old blind lady who lives in a boat in a tree, Naveen and Tiana must race to break the spell and fulfill their dreams.

The Avengers: When Thor's evil brother, Loki (Tom Hiddleston), gains access to the unlimited power of the energy cube called the Tesseract, Nick Fury (Samuel L. Jackson), director of S.H.I.E.L.D., initiates a superhero recruitment effort to defeat the unprecedented threat to Earth. Joining Fury's "dream team" are Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr.), Captain America (Chris Evans), the Hulk (Mark Ruffalo), Thor (Chris Hemsworth), the Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson) and Hawkeye (Jeremy Renner).

Return to “Culture Office”