Which anime should we watch?

Where the Officers and others plot to keep the region active.

Moderators: LiberzanEmpire, Delegate

Which anime shall we watch? (Anime Night, June 5th

Poll ended at 05 Jun 2021, 20:39

Demon Slayer
75%
Jujitsu Kaisen
No votes
Kekai Sensen (Blood Blockade Battlefront)
25%
Noragami
No votes

Total votes: 4

Aschente
Nation: Aschente
Discord: Asche#8591

Which anime should we watch?

Post by Aschente »

Hi rejects!

The time has come, the trial run of TRR anime nights will be this weekend, June 5th at 5pm EST. Please vote in the poll below to see what the options are!

Essentially the way it will work, is I have a list of anime I will run a poll on to see who wants to watch what. And once the winner is selected we will start that anime on the first night and watch it up to the end of the season over the next few nights (this is why im trying to pick shorter shows) Realistically they will run from 2-3 hours per night to try and get in a decent amount of episodes per night (this will vary based on interest and turnout). After the season of a show is completed, another poll will be held to decide if we should continue to the next season (if available) or to switch shows.

A brief description of the shows can be found below!

Demon Slayer
The story takes place in Taishō-era Japan. It follows Tanjiro Kamado and his sister Nezuko Kamado as they seek a cure to Nezuko's demon curse. Tanjiro and Nezuko become entangled in the affairs of a secret society, known as the Demon Slayer Corps, that have been waging a secret war against demons for centuries.
Jujitsu Kaisen
The story follows high school student Yuji Itadori as he joins a secret organization of Jujutsu Sorcerers in order to kill a powerful Curse named Ryomen Sukuna, of whom Yuji becomes the host.
Kekkai Sensen (Blood Blockade Battlefront)
In a city where the paranormal and ordinary co-exist, the Libra organization battles to ensure peace and order. A breach between Earth and the netherworlds opened up over the city of New York, trapping New Yorkers and creatures from other dimensions in an impenetrable bubble. It revolves around a young photographer named Leonardo Watch, who obtains 'the All Seeing Eyes of the Gods' at the cost of his sister's eyesight.
Noragami
The series follows a poor deity named Yato, who desires to become a famous god, and his adventures with a human girl named Hiyori, whose spirit frequently leaves her body, and Yukine, a young wandering spirit whom he adopts as his weapon.
Catalyse
Nation: Catalyse

Re: Which anime should we watch?

Post by Catalyse »

Can't we make suggestions? :<
Formerly former things.
Anarchisticstan
Nation: New Anarchisticstan
Discord: @Nazhnayoj

Post by Anarchisticstan »

Catalyse wrote:
02 Jun 2021, 10:33
^^^^
There are also better animes out there to be honest
Ex Culture officer of TRR and Author of NS issue #1568 Palate Torture.
I have very bad posture, lack any sort of contact with the outside world, and am in constant torment with myself. :3
:dwarf:
Aschente
Nation: Aschente
Discord: Asche#8591

Post by Aschente »

Anarchisticstan wrote:
03 Jun 2021, 20:18
Catalyse wrote:
02 Jun 2021, 10:33
^^^^
There are also better animes out there to be honest
This poll is limited to anime i have watched to make sure they are relatively safe for younger viewers, if you wish to make a recommendation you can send them to me and I will try to review it for future use
thechurchofsatan

Post by thechurchofsatan »

How about Girls Und Panzer? It's pretty family-friendly, to be honest.

Longest Consecutively Serving Officer in TRR History

Return to “Culture Office”