Movie night:June 26th

Where the Officers and others plot to keep the region active.

Moderators: LiberzanEmpire, Delegate

Which movie?

Poll ended at 26 Jun 2021, 23:22

The Zookeeper's Wife
No votes
Big Hero 6
60%
The Terminal
40%
Beauty and The Beast (animation not live action)
No votes

Total votes: 5

Aschente
Nation: Aschente
Discord: Asche#8591

Movie night:June 26th

Post by Aschente »

Hello TRR!
The next movie night will be on June 26th at 5pm EST. As I still lack any data for what you may be interested in I have picked some random ones. If you have any (real)suggestions for future movie nights do not hesitate to put them in this thread (I have access to american netflix, hulu, amazon prime, and disney plus).

This will be hosted via discord screenshare in the official TRR discord at on Saturday, May 26th, at 5pm EST.

Here are the summaries for the Saturday night movie options:

The Zookeeper's Wife:
When the Nazis invade Poland, Warsaw Zoo caretakers work with the underground resistance to save Jews from the horrors of the Third Reich

Big Hero 6:
Robotics prodigy Hiro lives in the city of San Fransokyo. Next to his older brother, Tadashi, Hiro's closest companion is Baymax , a robot whose sole purpose is to take care of people. When a devastating turn of events throws Hiro into the middle of a dangerous plot, he transforms Baymax and his other friends, Go Go Tamago, Wasabi, Honey Lemon and Fred into a band of high-tech heroes.

Terminal:
After a coup d'etat explodes in his homeland, Viktor Navorski is stranded at Kennedy airport, where he's holding a passport nobody recognizes

Beauty and The Beast:
An arrogant young prince and his castle's servants fall under the spell of a wicked enchantress, who turns him into the hideous Beast until he learns to love and be loved in return. The spirited, headstrong village girl Belle enters the Beast's castle after he imprisons her father Maurice. With the help of his enchanted servants, Belle begins to draw the cold-hearted Beast out of his isolation.

Return to “Culture Office”