Movie Night: July 10th

Where the Officers and others plot to keep the region active.

Moderators: LiberzanEmpire, Delegate

Pick a movie!

The Zookeepers Wife
No votes
Shrek
50%
Terminal
17%
Onward
33%

Total votes: 6

Aschente
Nation: Aschente
Discord: Asche#8591

Movie Night: July 10th

Post by Aschente »

Hello TRR!
The next movie night will be on June 26th at 5pm EST. As I still lack any data for what you may be interested in I have picked some random ones. If you have any (real)suggestions for future movie nights do not hesitate to put them in this thread (I have access to american netflix, hulu, amazon prime, and disney plus).

This will be hosted via discord screenshare in the official TRR discord at on Saturday, May 26th, at 5pm EST.

PLease give me movie suggestions im begging (but if they are obviously joke submissions I will throw them out please don't.

Here are the summaries for the Saturday night movie options:

The Zookeeper's Wife:
When the Nazis invade Poland, Warsaw Zoo caretakers work with the underground resistance to save Jews from the horrors of the Third Reich

Shrek:
Once upon a time, in a far away swamp, there lived an ornery ogre named Shrek whose precious solitude is suddenly shattered by an invasion of annoying fairy tale characters.

Terminal:
After a coup d'etat explodes in his homeland, Viktor Navorski is stranded at Kennedy airport, where he's holding a passport nobody recognizes

Onward:
Teenage elf brothers Ian and Barley embark on a magical quest to spend one more day with their late father. Like any good adventure, their journey is filled with cryptic maps, impossible obstacles and unimaginable discoveries. But when dear Mom finds out her sons are missing, she teams up with the legendary manticore to bring her beloved boys back home.
Aschente
Nation: Aschente
Discord: Asche#8591

Re: Movie Night: July 10th

Post by Aschente »

Also yes i know i forgot to change the dates but the editor wont load its on july 10th ok dont @ me

Return to “Culture Office”