Foreign Affairs Announcements: December 2020

Where the Officers and others plot world domination.

Moderators: Salem, Minskiev, Delegate

Nequedum
Nation: Glacikaldr
Discord: Nequedum#1716

Foreign Affairs Announcements: December 2020

Post by Nequedum »

Delegate:
Agalaesia

Officer of Foreign Affairs:
Dyllypolly

Deputy Officer of Foreign Affairs:
N/A

December 2020: Birth of the Diplomatic Corps

Before we begin, thank you for placing your trust in me as an Officer of the Rejected Realms once again. One of my first decisions as Officer of Foreign Affairs was to invite Robespierre to be my Deputy Officer, which he accepted as you have no doubt seen already announced in our Delegate's most recent government announcement. Robes came to me with many great ideas for our ambassador corps and we have since agreed that he will help me run the new 'Diplomatic Corps', as we have dubbed our rebranding of FA Staff/Ambassadors. This assistance will allow me to focus on other projects we have in the works as well- looks like Fratt kept busy!

TRR Embassy Assignments Overhaul (survey ending 20/12/20):

Now, this brings us to the December 2020 TRR Embassy Assignments Overhaul Survey! If you are at all interested in being an ambassador, please fill out the form by the 20th (this has temporarily replaced the Ambassadors Wanted thread, but do not fret- a replacement will be coming after the 20th). And please do not feel as if you cannot indicate interest in a larger region as your first embassy- we want to get more Rejects out there and showing off our beautiful faces!

Ambassadors will now be expected to post in their assigned embassy region's RMB and in its Discord server's "general" or equivalent channel at least once every two weeks so as to keep up with weekly tasks that will be asked of our ambassadors. Foreign Updates will still be sent out through our ambassadors.

The purpose of this overhaul is to hopefully reshape being an ambassador into a more engaging role while simultaneously fostering a more inviting department environment via utilising a private staff Discord channel in our region's main server.

Next Foreign Update & Rejectmas Festival 2020 Invitations:

The next Foreign Update, Foreign Update XXXII, has a deadline of the 22nd of December as I believe we should be doing our very best to make sure we are giving our non-reject friends ample time to prepare to celebrate a hairy and smooth Rejectmas with us! This timing fits perfectly with our ongoing ambassador overhaul, which will conclude on the 20th.

The drafting thread is now open and the update will primarily serve to promote our 2020 Rejectmas Festival but will also cover the December 2020 Officer Election and Outlander Program. Please feel more than welcome to reach out to me or post in the drafting thread if you have anything further you would like to contribute - or if you're interested in writing our election coverage.

Return to “Foreign Office”