Outreach General Consultation

Where the Outreach Officer oversees the organization of the region and solicits your suggestions and opinion.

Moderators: Mad Jack, Delegate

Aggie
Nation: Agalaesia
Discord: reversemilkshakeduck

Outreach General Consultation

Post by Aggie »

Outreach: A General Consultation
So, I hope to publish an Outreach agenda for projects that Outreach will pursue or continue to pursue - however, I'm looking for your opinion before I do this. I'm wondering whether I could ask for your answers to the following questions. Feel free to only answer to as many of these as you see fit - I will take these into consideration when writing the agenda
  • Are there any things that Outreach runs that you like? This could be anything from one of the awards, irregular events or anything else.
  • Have you got any projects that you have in mind or have seen elsewhere that you think would suit TRR and Outreach should run? We're open to ideas! ^_^
  • Is there any current project that Outreach runs that you think we shouldn't run? If so, why?
  • Is there something that the Outreach department doesn't do enough of or doesn't do well enough?
I look foward to your responses, and be sure to keep an eye out for the agenda on this thread!
Aggie. Citizen of this Region
Also does many other boring things.
"Aga is crazy"
-Kyorgia

Return to “Outreach Office”