Post a telegram you received

Kandarin's famous BBQ & Grill! Whether you're staying for the long haul or just stopping by on the way to parts unknown, come on in for a taste of the Secret Sauce and a bottle of RR Brew. The Management is not responsible for any injuries, random chaos, or spam-related derangements.

Moderators: LiberzanEmpire, Delegate

thechurchofsatan

Post by thechurchofsatan »

The Free Land of Terraria 101 wrote:I am. The upriser of nationstates. You all can ridicule me now. But I am getting ready to get back.

Longest Consecutively Serving Officer in TRR History
Dvorak The Great

Post by Dvorak The Great »

"Seems like the UPO was disbanded. Does that mean that i get back the the troops that were part of the UPO army?
If not then we should work out a deal :b"
"Under the clouds of war, it is humanity hanging on a cross of iron."
[indent]- Dwight D. Eisenhower
thechurchofsatan

Whatever the hell the UPO is. -_-

Gradea

Post by Gradea »

"I'll send your whiteboy, nigga fenda ass to the Rejected Realms"
thechurchofsatan

Wow, what backwards, moronic hatemonger sent that? They should be reported. :-/

Gradea

Post by Gradea »

thechurchofsatan wrote:
15 Oct 2015, 06:15
Wow, what backwards, moronic hatemonger sent that? They should be reported. :-/
I've had much worse then that. :P

Probably shouldn't post the worst I ever received.
Libetarian Republics
Nation: Libetarian Republics
Discord: LR#2079

Post by Libetarian Republics »

The Empire of 155c wrote: Banject me
thechurchofsatan

The Most Serene Republic of The Land Of The Sexy Beasts wrote:You stole someone's currency
The Most Serene Republic of The Land Of The Sexy Beasts wrote:I can sense your sin from miles away
The Most Serene Republic of The Land Of The Sexy Beasts wrote:I the oh so glorious overlord to you disgraceful peasants declare that I must smite your sinful souls. I will declare war on you! My very name will bring fear into your vile and weak soul. You will be begging for mercy by the time I am done with you. Die mortal die!
You can run, you can hide, but you will never escape my wrath. Bow down to me! Bow down to me, you pathetic soul!

Christian Democrats

Post by Christian Democrats »

The Republic of Cenobite Island,7 minutes ago wrote:god I hate fucking Christians always pushing their agendas onto other people.

Religions are well and good, but firm believer that anyone that speaks outloud about their religion outside of their home or place of worship needs to be shot.
To report or not to report? That is the question.
"I was born free and desire to continue so."

frattastan
Discord: frattastan#2205

Post by frattastan »

"God (!), everyone who speaks about religion in public needs to be killed".

Sounds a little intolerant.
To remove any ambiguity you could ask if then, in their opinion, you need to be shot too.
In this world there are two kinds of people: those with loaded guns and those who dig. I dig.
Madaloria

Post by Madaloria »

"No."- the mods
I got rejected by a vegan once

-Former Head of the Cultural Department, Probably still current Brigadier of the Cool Flag Brigade because Nuke died question mark
Adytus

Post by Adytus »

that overview wikipedia alike is amazing!
frattastan

Post by frattastan »

Yolo swaggington → Frattastan II
2 years 327 days ago

If you don't send me $1000,000,000,000 to my paypal account. I'll have the CIA find you and kill you and destroy your nation. Obama and I were school friends and I was his bitch in prison. We are tight. If you say no, then 1v1 me bro. I'll reek u u fuming cunt. I am pro snipr me Fuk de mlg playrs.
Old one, noticed it while looking through my inbox. I guess it looked 'normal delegate business' back then, so I never bothered posting it. Note how the CIA, having assassinated me, would bother spending time to destroy my nation.
In this world there are two kinds of people: those with loaded guns and those who dig. I dig.
thechurchofsatan

I kinda wish I'd get funny ones like that again. It's been a while. :P

NPS

Post by NPS »

You'll get some now as delegate. You generally get them when you're delegate/founder/or on the WFE in some form.

New publicita → Knot ii, Kknight, FOREVERDEN, NOrTh pAcIfiC spY, 94 block, Esooreet, Gest, Nordic arbor
315 days ago
We are Anonymous.
We do not forgive - We do not forget.
Expect Us.

Of that nation list, only my nation and Foreverden survives.
Ryno

Post by Ryno »

You look like a troublemaker. Are you interested in causing problems for The Pacific?
- Galiantus VII
Who am I? Ryno, protector of regions, great unicorn soldier, fighter for NS purity, and bringer of greatness to TRR.
#notmywords
Catalyse
Nation: Catalyse

Post by Catalyse »

lol That's one of the guys posting in the multilateral treaties thread about how the NPO has to be deposed or something.
Formerly former things.
Ryno

Post by Ryno »

lol. I actually sent them a message about disliking a different pacific region. This was their response:

If you ever decide you want to help us against The Pacific, we'd love to have you. Also, I have a friend trying to cause trouble for The East Pacific, if you ever want to work that direction.
Who am I? Ryno, protector of regions, great unicorn soldier, fighter for NS purity, and bringer of greatness to TRR.
#notmywords
Evolu Tanis

Post by Evolu Tanis »

Dragonthigh
2 hours ago
Scumbag WA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In scumbag WA, it is harder to fight us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(i.e. Sierra Lyricalia)
Here lies a toppled god.
His fall was not a small one.
We did but build his pedestal -
A narrow and a tall one.
  • Tleilaxu Epigram
Benevolent Thomas

Post by Benevolent Thomas »

The Rejected Resistance of Swarshengaggen → tag: api wrote: 1 day 13 hours ago

Hi there, fellow Reject:

I’m Swarshengaggen, also known in The Rejected Realms as the nation The Rejected Realms of The Rejected Realms. Let’s talk about this massive, flawed system that is The Rejected Realms’ government.

How in the world is the Government flawed? Well, I can tell you about an incident I’ve had concerning my own citizenship, where my private rights were infringed upon and blatantly twisted by the government to support their own goals, their own wants, and their own lust for power.

Earlier this year, I had become a citizen in The Rejected Realms with my nation, and I loved the region. It seemed like a canvas for new horizons, an inspirational world for huge imaginations, and a region just waiting to become leader of the sinkers. It was a region that appeared to have much opportunity and limitless potential.

This was not the case, however. I ended up applying for an Officer position, receiving only the mundane Media Officer position, for writing the old, worn-out Rejected Times. I received little to no support from the forum community. No one seemed to be really active, and those who were didn’t like my idea of change that I brought to this wondrous region at all. Instead, they mostly ignored my ideas, leaving them to die in the cold boneyard of rejected ideas, erasing my dreams of a marvelous, even better Realms.

I slowly became immensely disillusioned with what first looked to me to be the oasis of NationStates. No longer did it seem like the friendly herd of zebras it used to be, but rather a few manipulative lions puppetmastering the entire region, controlling who wanted control of the oasis, and never considering allowing others to rule. I was deeply frustrated by this, and I resigned my Media Officer post in disappointment, never seeing a future in an oasis where it seemed I’d always be preyed and monitored.

This disappointment of what I thought to be a democratic region led me to do my own activities. I still valued my citizenship in The Rejected Realms, waiting for a better future, and during this rather boring time, I decided to infiltrate the Pacific, an old, brutal dictatorship with an all-powerful Emperor at its reins, for democracy and prosperity, the principles I believed the Realms should stand for. What future, I thought, could exist in such a terrible, dictatorial, region?

My resignation evidently angered the lions at the oasis, however, and fearing their future loss of power, they twisted a new nation’s citizenship application and made it in their own terms to be an attempt by me, a supporter of democracy and the betterment of The Rejected Realms, to gain a second citizenship! I was absolutely shocked and furious. Why would they accuse me of such a thing? Worse, they demanded I show my WA nation to them, even when it was in a personal pro-democratic infiltration of my own, or they’d permanently remove my citizenship.

I repeatedly told these greedy lions that my WA nation was in a sensitive operation in a fascist region - the Pacific. I even explicitly told them it was not in The Rejected Realms. However, they wouldn’t accept anything I told them, refusing to even glance at my appeals and demanding I show my WA nation. However, this operation was my own private matter. Why should the government intrude into my own privacy to demand my WA? It was maddening, sickening, and tiring.

In the end, the lions bent the law of the oasis, the law of The Rejected Realms, and forcibly removed my citizenship based on their own made-up scheme. I was devastated. I appealed, and they still denied me, deprived me of my rightful citizenship in the Realms. With the region lacking any Court or judicial system, no rightful judge could bring me my needed justice. What was I to do? I couldn’t hide this from my own fellow nations - I had to tell my story.

With this tyranny that I’ve experienced, I’ve decided to start up my own resistance. The Rejected Resistance in Nacion Remplazada Por Gobierno En Exilio. With this resistance, we can oppose this unfair form of government. With this resistance, we can unite to revolt against this monstrous atrocity. With this resistance, we can finally secure the Delegacy for the generation of Rejects that will move forth in and for the principles of democracy, goodness, and prosperity for all Rejects, instead of the principles of flawed challenging, widespread corruption, and irreconcilable stagnation that our current government follows.

Join me at https://discord.gg/f7wA2AS. The Rejected Resistance - Together, we can work for a better Realms for us all.

Yours Truly,

The Rejected Resistance of Swarshengaggen, aka the nation The Rejected Realms of The Rejected Realms

[Feel free to either stay in TRR or join Nacion Remplazada Por Gobierno En Exilio (NRPGEE) to support The Rejected Resistance.]
What a loser.
Dravkian

Post by Dravkian »

The Community of Hillplace
21 days ago
One should never apologize for stealthy otters, they are the greatest gift
Benevolent Thomas

The Holy Republic of Vekaiyu
56 days ago
Soup me.
Benevolent Thomas

The Warden of Benevolent Thomas → region: Lazarus
311 days ago

A quick update on the realms:

Each of the four realms have been formed and are ready to accept members. Which one will you join: the dwarven kingdom of Nel Garuhm, The harmonic matriarchy of Táohuā, the metropolitan hub of The Nimbus Vale or the mysterious Arboria?

You can explore them all at: http://s15.zetaboards.com/NSLazarus/forum/5009661/
-----------------------------------------
Also! We're only a few dozen endorsements away from completing our delegate transfer. If you have not endorsed me yet, please do so. I promise to endorse each and every one of you in return.

Here is a quick guide to the World Assembly and endorsements: page=dispatch/id=655528

Thank you very much for your continued support!
frattastan

Post by frattastan »

I hadn't paid attention to the date, at first, and was really confused. :P
Benevolent Thomas

frattastan wrote:
21 Aug 2017, 16:31
I hadn't paid attention to the date, at first, and was really confused. :P
It was a great idea. Darnn shame everyone voted for it and then killed it with endless unnecessary discussion rather than trying it. Overthinking at its finest.

Return to “BBQ & Grill”