RMB Post Data 2019

The space for our region's organized clubs and cultural activity groups.

Moderators: LiberzanEmpire, Delegate

The Pharcyde
Nation: The Pharcyde
Discord: The Pharcyde#3206

RMB Post Data 2019

Post by The Pharcyde »

RMB Data 2019
Let me begin by acknowledging the brave souls Dead I Jack, Thepeopl, Emenamai, and Pandaland MMIXX for being the only Rejects to post on the RMB on September 7th. We had over 21,000 RMB posts in 2019, but somehow just five were made on September 7th. Yy4u from The West Pacific chipped in for a sixth.

I thought it would be fun to make a few charts about RMB activity over the last year. The seven most active days on the RMB during 2019 were....

1. Halloween (360 posts by 87 posters)
Halloween, of course, was Z-Day. No day of the year had nearly as many nations post.

2. Dec 16 (333 posts by 38 posters)
December 16th was the day we had that especially annoying spammer. But it also featured discussion of chess, psychoactive drugs, furry hate, prized NS cards, and an RP started by Lerasi. A typical day on the internet.

3. Nov 26 (227 posts by 23 posters)
November 26th was a random day full of banter from Yahaba, Aandruzognivia, The Romanum Byzantium Imperium, CoS, Masayang Babae, ThePeopl, South Accren, and South Comm. Truthfully, a lot of the posts this day were utter crap.

4. Dec 3 (207 posts by 36 posters)
December 3 was the beginning of #BreadCoup. Yahaba and Aandruzognivia were also more active than usual this day.

5. Oct 30 (185 posts by 58 posters)
October 30th was Z-Day again.

6. Mar 19 (169 posts by 39 posters)
March 19 was a classic day on a NationStates RMB.
Sefy the Great wrote:
Narcon wrote:Can we talk about the elephant in the room?
No, they don't like being talked about.
Gas wrote:"There is no reason to accept doctrines crafted to sustain power and privilege, or to believe that
we are constrained by mysterious and unknown social laws. These are simply decisions made within
institutions that are subject to human will and that must face the test of legitimacy. And if they do not
meet the test, they can be replaced by other institutions that are more free and more just, as has
happened often in the past". --- Noam Chomsky
Nort Alliance wrote:Girls can be scary too. Just look at my ex. I can’t tell you how many Oorties she shot. It’s probably uncountable. Girl was a terrifyingly good shot.
Poop Butt Ass wrote:I simply created my nation and was ejected and banned from the east pacific in less than a minute
The Saman Empire wrote:Hey guys, I got banned from Balder for a joke.

How is your day?
This was the Saman Empire's joke. Do you think they should've been banned? It's not the worst joke in the world, but I would've booted them on principle.
thegreatchucknorris wrote:I got kicked. Wat is the fastest way to gain endorsements in a large. I know, I know. It's a noob question, but...

Thx, y'all!
7. May 23 (152 posts by 48 posters)
May 23 was the day of the (not so) Great Sock Puppetting.

The RMB was full of players talking to themselves and it became impossible to track who was who. But that's sort of NS in a nutshell, right?
The Church of Satan wrote:The humble little comb. Were it not for this invention man would still look like a wild person no matter what their clothes looked like.

Charts All posts are taken from January 1st, 2019 to now. I don't include suppressed and deleted posts.

The summer lull is real on our RMB.

(Leftmost time - 00:00, rightmost - 23:59)

The RMB is most active on Thursdays, including Z-Day. Excluding Z-Day, Tuesday is our most active day.

The RMB is most active during midday GMT.

Toerana is actually a citizen, but the citizenship nation is Toerana IV.

The East Pacific was our most engaged embassy on the RMB. They especially loved us for a few days in October.

Aandruzognivia still has time to catch Yahaba for most posts made in 2019, but it'll be close.
Last edited by The Pharcyde on 31 Dec 2019, 20:41, edited 11 times in total.
Manson told Jack to put these in his sig, so he presumably wants me to as well:

~Upvote Squad~

Return to “Community Centre”