RRA Flag Contest - June 2020

For major events hosted in The Rejected Realms.

Moderators: LiberzanEmpire, Delegate

Pick a Flag! (Choose 1)

Poll ended at 29 Jun 2020, 12:50

Dya/Peaches' Flag
No votes
Holor (Bataus Novak)'s Flag
10%
Jack's Flag
10%
Bowshot's Flag
25%
Shy Guyia's Flag
35%
Agalaesia's Flag
10%
Altasund's Flag
5%
Phoenix's Flag
5%

Total votes: 20

Robespierre
Nation: Inflection of Rejection
Discord: TheMacMilitant#1962

RRA Flag Contest - June 2020

Post by Robespierre »

The Rejected Realms
Army Flag Contest - June 2020

Greetings, Rejects!

Last month, Sarah and I had the privilege of hosting the Rejected Realms Art & Photo Contest (which you can read the results of here), and while we had a lot of fun bringing that to you all and we hope that you enjoyed the event, the time has come for another monthly contest!

This month, the stakes are much higher, because not only will the winner receive the recognition and admiration of their region mates, but they will also have their flag design featured by the Rejected Realms Army in a one-off liberation operation!

High Commander Frattastan has said that contestants are free to get as creative as they'd like, and the designs entered into the contest may be created whichever way a contestant chooses. Of course, if a design is wildly popular by the end of this, there's even a chance for us to make the new flag design official. So be sure to bring your best (or at least your most entertaining) flag designs to the table!

Rules & Information:
  • The period for contestants to submit their flag design entry into the contest will last from the time this thread is posted on 15 June 2020 until the same time on 22 June 2020.
  • The flag design that you submit must be original content.
  • Your submission into the contest must follow site rules, which includes a PG-13 guideline.
  • Your entry can in someway be a rip-off of the current flags used by other military organizations in NationStates.
  • If you attempt to submit more than one flag design into the contest then you will be disqualified.
  • All entries are to be submitted to me privately either through Discord direct messaging (@TheMacMilitant#1962) or through the private messaging system here on the forums.
  • Voting will start once the submissions period has elapsed on 22 June 2020 and will continue until the conclusion of the contest on 29 June 2020.
  • In order to vote in this contest, you'll need to have a registered account on the forums.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me via telegram on-site (at Inflection of Rejection) or on Discord (@TheMacMilitant#1962). I look forward to seeing what our community comes up with!

Entrants:

Dya/Peaches
Holor (Bataus Novak)
Jack
Bowshot
Shy Guyia
Agalaesia
Altasund
Phoenix
Last edited by Robespierre on 22 Jun 2020, 12:50, edited 3 times in total.
Fmr. Officer of World Assembly Affairs Fmr. Officer without Portfolio
Fmr. Officer of Culture
Robespierre

Re: RRA Flag Contest - June 2020

Post by Robespierre »

First off, thank you to everyone who submitted a flag to me for this contest! We met the goal that I set out for when the submissions period first began, and I'm happy to say that we now have eight entries to choose from! Feel free to browse the index of flags below and make sure to compliment the creators if you like a certain design.

Voting will be open for the next seven days, which means you have until 29 June 2020 to get your say in! Hopefully, everyone has some fun with this, and don't forget: The winning flag will be used by the Rejected Realms Army in a one-off liberation operation! Cheers!

Contestants & Their Flag Entries:

Dya/Peaches' Flag
Spoiler: click to toggle

Holor (Bataus Novak)'s Flag

Jack's Flag

Bowshot's Flag

Shy Guyia's Flag

Agalaesia's Flag

Altasund's Flag

Phoenix's Flag
----------------------------------

(Note: Be sure to click the spoilers below the name's of who's flag it is to view the flags themselves. You may select one that you wish to vote for from the poll above but we'll totally congratulate someone on second place too! Voting is open for the next seven days. Good luck to all!)
Fmr. Officer of Culture
Robespierre

Re: RRA Flag Contest - June 2020

Post by Robespierre »

The voting period has concluded, and the votes are now in! Without further ado, it's time to announce our contest winner:

Congratulations to Shy Guyia, who finished in first place and received seven votes. They'll have their flag featured by the Rejected Realms Army in an upcoming one-off liberation operation!

Additionally...

Congratulations to Bowshot, who received five votes, for coming in second place and gifting us all a well-made flag with the Unicorn standing tall.

Once again, thank you to our contestants for participating and I hope that everyone had some fun with this.
Fmr. Officer of Culture

Return to “Events”