TRR Meme Contest - July 2020

For major events hosted in The Rejected Realms.

Moderators: LiberzanEmpire, Delegate

Best Meme(s) (Choose 2)

Poll ended at 30 Jul 2020, 03:19

Holor (Bataus Novak)'s Meme
4%
Tinhampton's Meme
8%
Mr. Turtle/Eastern New England's Meme
25%
Jack's Meme
4%
Lansaka's Meme
4%
Minskiev's Meme
21%
Jamie's Meme
8%
Sarah's Meme
8%
Phoenix's Meme
17%

Total votes: 24

Robespierre
Nation: Inflection of Rejection
Discord: TheMacMilitant#1962

TRR Meme Contest - July 2020

Post by Robespierre »

The Rejected Realms
Meme Contest - July 2020

Aye everyone, Robes here!

You may remember that a few days ago I announced what our next monthly contest would be when presenting my challenge campaign. And sure, while such an announcement doesn't do much to build anticipation for the event, what it does do is show you that the Culture Office was going to host this for you all regardless of who the Officer is.

It's been quite a while since we last had a meme contest in the Rejected Realms, so hopefully, everyone has a lot of fun, gets creative with their entries, and above all else: makes me laugh! Here you can find the contest information as well as who's already entered:

Rules & Information:
  • The period for meme-makers to submit their entries into the contest will last from the time this thread is posted on 15 July 2020 until the same time on 22 July 2020.
  • The meme that you create must follow site rules, which includes a PG-13 guideline.
  • The meme that you create must not contain any racist, homophobic, or otherwise grossly offensive language/material.
  • If you attempt to submit more than one meme into the contest then you will be disqualified.
  • All entries are to be submitted to me privately either through Discord direct messaging (@TheMacMilitant#1962) or through the private messaging system here on the forums. You can also telegram me with your entry.
  • You entry into the contest doesn't have to be NationStates related, but if it is, then you'll receive a bonus point!
  • Voting will start once the submissions period has elapsed on 22 July 2020 and will continue on until the conclusion of the contest on 29 July 2020.
  • In order to vote in this contest, you will need to have a registered account on the forums.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me via telegram on-site (at Inflection of Rejection) or on Discord (@TheMacMilitant#1962).

Meme Makers:

Holor
Tinhampton
Mr. Turtle/Eastern New England
Jack
Lansaka
Minskiev
Jamie
Sarah
Phoenix
Last edited by Robespierre on 23 Jul 2020, 03:19, edited 1 time in total.
Fmr. Officer of World Assembly Affairs Fmr. Officer without Portfolio
Fmr. Officer of Culture
Robespierre

Re: TRR Meme Contest - July 2020

Post by Robespierre »

Once again, we reached our participation goal! This isn't the first meme contest that the Rejected Realms has had and I'm sure that it most definitely won't be the last either. Every now and then it's great to battle it our for humour supermacy, and this month we have a great group of entrants who will do just that!

You have until 29 July 2020 to cast your vote. That's seven days - and the winner will be announced shortly thereafter. Let's have a laugh or two and let's have some fun! :)

Meme Makers & Their Memes:

Holor (Bataus Novak)'s Meme
Spoiler: click to toggle
+ Bonus Point! Fratt related

Tinhampton's Meme

Mr. Turtle/Eastern New England's Meme
+ Bonus Point! TRR Diplomacy Leauge related

Jack's Meme
+ Bonus Point! TRR Delegate related

Lansaka's Meme

Minskiev's Meme
+ Bonus Point! TRR RMB related

Jamie's Meme
+ Bonus Point! TRR Werewolf related

Sarah's Meme
+ Bonus Point! TRR moderation related

Phenix's Meme
+ Bonus Point! TRR Diplomacy Leauge related

----------------------------------

(Note: Be sure to click the spoilers below the name's of who's meme it is to view the memes themselves. You may select two that you wish to vote for from the poll above. Voting is open for the next seven days. Good luck to all!)
Fmr. Officer of Culture
Robespierre

Re: TRR Meme Contest - July 2020

Post by Robespierre »

Voting has ended and you know the drill: It’s time to celebrate our winners for this month’s contest!

Congratulations to Mr. Turtle/Eastern New England , who received six votes ( + a bonus point!) and has been named our champion meme maker for this contest!

Also, congratulations to Miniskiev, who received five votes ( + a bonus point!) and was our runner up meme maker!

I hope everyone enjoyed this and will continue to participate in future contests. Thank you for the support!
Fmr. Officer of Culture

Return to “Events”