Embassies To Outboundstagnate

Think you can run a country? Take control of a Nation, its destiny and the fate of its people.

Moderators: LiberzanEmpire, Delegate

outboundstagnate

Embassies To Outboundstagnate

Post by outboundstagnate »

Please open embassies through this forum. All posts here are entirely private and unknown to any other entity other than Outboundstagnate and the posting nation. Ignoring this is fail RP unless you plant a bug in a seal that you then gift to a nation's embassy here or a similar method.
Rejected Realms Chess Champion 2019

A spy sent by General Electric
Aandruzognivia
Nation: Aandruzognivia
Discord: Wolfgang Amadeus Yurmom's art#65

Re: Embassies To Outboundstagnate

Post by Aandruzognivia »

So....how do we do this again?
Is this formal conversation or informal?
There is no signature.
outboundstagnate

Aandruzognivia wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 15:19
RP. I take it that our nations are at odds so a more hostile tone might be used. Just use a tone that determines what type of relationship you want with a nation.

Your embassy has been constructed. Use it to manage affairs with my nation.

Aandruzognivia

Post by Aandruzognivia »

outboundstagnate wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 16:43
Aandruzognivia wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 15:19
RP. I take it that our nations are at odds so a more hostile tone might be used. Just use a tone that determines what type of relationship you want with a nation.

Your embassy has been constructed. Use it to manage affairs with my nation.
We both know that we can become far more powerful in a trade coalition than if we were against each other as West and East entities.

So, Coalition?
There is no signature.
outboundstagnate

A[quote=Aandruzognivia wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 16:50
We both know that we can become far more powerful in a trade coalition than if we were against each other as West and East entities.

So, Coalition?
I will agree to a trade coalition to enhance trade between our nations.

Aandruzognivia

Post by Aandruzognivia »

outboundstagnate wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 17:11
A[quote=Aandruzognivia wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 16:50

So, Coalition?
I will agree to a trade coalition to enhance trade between our nations.
A trade coalition between our nation is agreed to then.

Noberia is the major threat to our power though. Not only that, but I think that we started a North-South dynamic with other countries.
There is no signature.
outboundstagnate

Aandruzognivia wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 17:41
A trade coalition between our nation is agreed to then.

Noberea is the major threat to our power though. Not only that, but I think that we started a North-South dynamic with other countries.
I am still going to pursue trade agreements with other nations. Norberea has its own internal affairs such as seperatists to worry about. I would also be willing to expand our trade coalition with other nations should you be willing.

Aandruzognivia

Post by Aandruzognivia »

outboundstagnate wrote:
14 Jan 2020, 18:29
I am still going to pursue trade agreements with other nations. Norberea has its own internal affairs such as seperatists to worry about. I would also be willing to expand our trade coalition with other nations should you be willing.
The more, the merrier. Although, I do wonder our stand on the influence of other nations.
There is no signature.
The Pharcyde
Nation: The Pharcyde
Discord: The Pharcyde#3206

Post by The Pharcyde »

Requesting an embassy.
Manson told Jack to put these in his sig, so he presumably wants me to as well:

~Upvote Squad~
outboundstagnate

The Pharcyde wrote:
18 Jan 2020, 03:05
Requesting an embassy.
Embassy approved.

Morover
Nation: Morover

Post by Morover »

Greetings from Chuerida!

This is an official notice that in 0300 hours, a Chueridian blockade of four thousand highly trained soldiers will be set up in the Sparkling Interior Strait (the waterway connecting the Emerald and Interior seas).

This is in response to the trade pact set up by Outboundstagnate and Aandruzognivia. We will subside only at the offer of either a three percent tax on all goods being exchanged as a result of the pact, or, alternatively, a shipment of three thousand motorboats, six thousand automatic assault rifles of any branding, provided they are in working and functioning order, and three tons of ammunition for these rifles.

You have until we arrive to the blockade to evacuate the area of all freighters or other civilian ships. Do not attempt to fight us. You will lose.
Last edited by Morover on 20 Jan 2020, 00:41, edited 1 time in total.
outboundstagnate

Morover wrote:
18 Jan 2020, 14:50
Greetings from Chuerida!

This is an official notice that in 0300 hours, a Chueridian blockade of four thousand highly trained soldiers will be set up in the Sparkling Interior Strait (the waterway connecting the Emerald and Interior seas).

This is in response to the trade pact set up by Outboundstagnate and Aandruzognivia. We will subside only at the offer of either a three percent tax on all goods being exchanged as a result of the pact, or, alternatively, a shipment of three thousand motorboats, six thousand automatic assault rifles of any branding, provided they are in working and functioning order, and three tons of ammunition for these rifles.

You have until we arrive to the blockade to evacuate the area of all freighters or other civilian ships. Do not attempt to fight us. You will lose.
We will give one warning. This is not in your best interests. Cease and desist from all hostilities and we will not have to resort to self-defence.

(OOC) Technically, this is fail RP as neither of us have announced it publically yet. So withdraw the blockade or I could whine to the mods that it's fail RP :p
Last edited by outboundstagnate on 19 Jan 2020, 21:34, edited 1 time in total.

Morover

Post by Morover »

outboundstagnate wrote:
18 Jan 2020, 15:31
Morover wrote:
Greetings from Chuerida!

We will give one warning. This is not in your best interests. Cease and desist from all hostilities and we will not have to resort to self-defence.

(OOC) Technically, this is fail RP as neither of us have announced it publically yet. So withdraw the blockade or I could whine to the mods that it's fail RP :p
We have no wish to further escalate this situation. We are committing a necessary evil for the survival of my people. If you attempt to fight back, I will submit an international statement.

I will further the opportunities to resolve this culture through the submission of sixty-eight children under the age of six years.

[OOC] Is it a failed RP? I don't think so. Just because I haven't had any reason to publicly announce the blockade doesn't invalidate it, and I've informed both parties of the blockade.
outboundstagnate

Morover wrote:
18 Jan 2020, 16:53
outboundstagnate wrote:
18 Jan 2020, 15:31
Morover wrote:
Greetings from Chuerida!

We have no wish to further escalate this situation. We are committing a necessary evil for the survival of my people. If you attempt to fight back, I will submit an international statement.

I will further the opportunities to resolve this culture through the submission of sixty-eight children under the age of six years.

[OOC] Is it a failed RP? I don't think so. Just because I haven't had any reason to publicly announce the blockade doesn't invalidate it, and I've informed both parties of the blockade.
We will not submit to a violation of our sovereignty. We are telling you to cease, not asking.

(OOC) Me and Aandruzognivia didn't announce our trade agreement to the public yet. I would have announced it at the end of the month in the news forums. Stop your blockade and then start it again at the end of the month when I announce the signing of the trade agreement.

outboundstagnate

Morover wrote:
18 Jan 2020, 16:53

We have drafted the following treaty:
Shorle Convention
This treaty mandates that the following:

1. All references to a trade agreement are referencing the trade agreement "Aandruzognivian And Oota Equal Trade Agreement".

2. Tax is placed on final sale of items.

3. All Oota trade which falls into the trade agreement in question must be taxed at 1% with all tax going to Chuerida.

4. All Aandruzognivian trade which falls into the trade agreement in question must be taxed at 1% with all tax going to Chuerida.

5. Chuerida will cease the blockade of the Sparkling Interior Strait.

6. Chuerida will never blockade the Sparkling Interior Strait in the future.

7. This agreement is ratified by all signatories as quickly as possible.

8. All issues with this treaty be handled diplomatically and warfare must only be resorted to when a signatory feels as if all diplomatic actions have been exhausted.

9. This treaty is binding for 50 years.
Please sign this agreement as soon as possible so this situation may come to a close.

Morover

Post by Morover »

OOC: You are correct in the respect that I screwed up in my RP, forgive me - it's due to my hiatus from RP of just about anything outside the WA. Thus, I'm willing to just pretend my metagaming didn't occur if we can move on otherwise.

That being said, however, even in the event that it was legitimate RP, Chuerida would never sign such a treaty. It goes against the fundamental core of their nation. If you do insist on pursuing this in spite of my metagaming blunder, it would instead need to be escalated to an official declaration of war.
outboundstagnate

Morover wrote:
19 Jan 2020, 21:24
OOC: You are correct in the respect that I screwed up in my RP, forgive me - it's due to my hiatus from RP of just about anything outside the WA. Thus, I'm willing to just pretend my metagaming didn't occur if we can move on otherwise.

That being said, however, even in the event that it was legitimate RP, Chuerida would never sign such a treaty. It goes against the fundamental core of their nation. If you do insist on pursuing this in spite of my metagaming blunder, it would instead need to be escalated to an official declaration of war.
(OOC) Let's delete all the posts in relation to this so we can pretend this never happened. Agreed?

Morover

Post by Morover »

outboundstagnate wrote:
19 Jan 2020, 21:29
Morover wrote:
19 Jan 2020, 21:24

(OOC) Let's delete all the posts in relation to this so we can pretend this never happened. Agreed?
OOC: That's acceptable by me. I'll even refrain from doing a blockade once it's officially announced - for now.

Return to “Nation Roleplay”