The Republic of Kwaylam

The Roleplay map and nation's factbooks can be found inside.

Moderators: LiberzanEmpire, Delegate

Manson
Discord: ereh#8503

The Republic of Kwaylam

Post by Manson »

The Republic of Kwaylam

Ruled by a Triumvirate, their appointed executives, and a Senate, Kwaylam is a Republic. However, a corrupt one at that. Senators have absolutely no control of the nation and its internal happenings, Ministers barely do. The Triumvirate manages and rules all. In a recent poll, 62% of the population has stated that they miss the monarchy and would like a return to the Kingdom of Chyra under Al Omar.
Last edited by Manson on 08 Jun 2019, 16:40, edited 4 times in total.
Fratt wrote:Welcome to the Meatgrinder.

The average life expectancy of a Manson deputy after their appointment is four days. Good luck.
Manson

Re: The Chyran Embassy

Post by Manson »

June 8, 2019 | A New Dawn
A Chyran Star Special Release

Silence. Silence. That's all that there is now. Somber winds whistle across the land as the sun goes down. It is 8:56 PM and the King is dead. The people of Chyra have prayed for a revolution for many, many years, hoping that a benevolent guardian figure of some sort would liberate them from the treachery of the royals and their pitiful class system. However, that's not what happened today.

A tattered flag of the former Kingdom of Chyra flies over the capital no more. Upon the assassination of Omar V, the flag was lowered. "Is this freedom?" We whispered to ourselves, not knowing what would shortly become of the nation. It seemed as if the entire population had tuned into the radio, looking for answers. Well, we got answers, but they weren't the answers we expected. A voice boomed over the radio, "Hello, citizens. We have removed of your foul dictatorial King. He is no more, our firing squads took care of him and his family. However, his influence is not completely destroyed with his death. To completely free you of his and his wretched family's influence over us, we have decided to start fresh. The poor will be represented, the peasantry will not be allowed to rot. I am pleased to announce that Chyra will now be ruled by a Triumvirate and our appointed executives with an even hand. You, the citizens, will be equally represented and will be allowed to partake in the country's governance through the creation of a legislative body. A senate. Senators will be able to vote on drafts of laws and submit finalized acts. These acts will be sent to the Triumvirate for approval. If laws are written to our liking, they'll be signed in. If not, they'll be cast away into our office trashcans. And, lastly, to remove the final shred of influence that the nobles had, the nation will be renamed. We are now the the Republic of Kwaylam. Like it or not, this is where you live, monarchists will be met with death. *click*"

And that was the last we heard of the Triumvirate. While what they promise may sound peachy and amazing, something is up. We, the reporters of the Chyran Star, know it.

The average life expectancy of a Manson deputy after their appointment is four days. Good luck.
Manson

The Kingdom of Chyra - Gone but Not Forgotten

Post by Manson »

The Kingdom of Chyra

The Kingdom of Chyra, commonly shortened to Chyra, was an interesting government with a storied history. Founded by Omar I (known to many as Omar the Great) in 1695, Chyra was ruled almost exclusively by Omar the Great's family. However, there are a few exceptions.

The Kingdom of Chyra was a monarchist country. The King of Chyra had absolute control over the nation. However, the King could appoint others to positions to ensure that everything was running smoothly. The first King of Chyra was Omar the Great, the last King of Chyra was Omar V.

Kings of the Kingdom of Chyra
NumberRegnal NameTitleReignTime in OfficeFamilyNotes
1Omar the GreatKing14 July 1695 – 24 February 173438 years, 7 months and 10 daysUnknown, his descendants adopted his name as their surname.Founder of the Kingdom of Chyra.
2Silas IKing24 February 1734 - 8 March 174713 years and 12 daysAl OmarSon of Omar the Great.
3Ibrahim IAntiking8 March 1747 - 16 May 178033 years, 2 months and 8 daysAl ZakariaA powerful enemy of Omar and his family. Conquered all of Chyra. Killed by the House of Omar.
4Omar IIKing16 May 1780 - 19 August 180121 years, 3 months and 3 daysAl OmarSon of Omar the Great.
5Irene IQueen Regent19 August 1801 - 7 March 181412 years, 6 months and 16 daysAl OmarCousin and wife of Omar II. Mother of Farrokh I.
6Farrokh IKing7 March 1814 - 20 June 184127 years, 3 months and 13 daysAl OmarSon of Omar II and Irene I.
7Khalid IKing20 June 1841 - 2 August 18509 years, 1 month and 13 daysAl OmarSon of Farrokh I.
8Omar IIIKing2 August 1850 - 13 September 186010 years, 1 month and 11 daysAl OmarSon of Farrokh I.
9Omar IVKing13 September 1860 - 14 October 18633 years, 1 month and 1 dayAl OmarSon of Omar III.
10Daniel IKing14 October 1863 - 16 April 187612 years, 6 months and 2 dayAl OmarSon of Omar III.
11Khalid IIKing16 April 1876 - 19 December 189721 years, 8 months and 3 daysAl OmarSon of Daniel I.
12Sargon IKing Regent19 December 1897 - 25 December 18976 daysAl CarekAdvisor of Khalid II.
13Asim IKing25 December 1897 - 28 February 192730 years, 2 months and 3 daysAl OmarSon of Khalid II.
14Silas IIKing28 February 1927 - 29 November 195225 years, 9 months and 1 dayAl OmarSon of Asim I.
15Severus the ProudGreat King, King25 November 1952 - 7 September 200148 years, 9 months and 6 daysAl OmarNephew of Silas II.
16Omar VKing7 September 2001 - 8 June 201917 years, 9 months 1 dayAl OmarGrandson of Severus the Proud.

Return to “Factbooks and Cartography”