Star Wars Werewolf Gameplay

The Rejected Realms and the Rejected Realms Army celebrate their fifteen years of history.
frattastan
Discord: frattastan#2205

Post by frattastan »

Also kind of useless because he didn't tell us what NPC2 was. We can assume it's not a Dark Side role, however, or he would've warned us.

Assuming we don't want to expose Obi Wan this early, I say we lynch The Grim Reaper.
In this world there are two kinds of people: those with loaded guns and those who dig. I dig.
frattastan

Post by frattastan »

LR wrote:I think Grim is the fool. That doesn't narrow much, but it's something.

We could have the hunter shoot him at night, but we don't have someone else to lynch unless the detective comes out. :P
In this world there are two kinds of people: those with loaded guns and those who dig. I dig.
Manson
Discord: ereh#8503

Post by Manson »

Hunter can shoot more than once?
Fratt wrote:Welcome to the Meatgrinder.

The average life expectancy of a Manson deputy after their appointment is four days. Good luck.
Libetarian Republics
Nation: Libetarian Republics
Discord: LR#2079

Post by Libetarian Republics »

The odds that Grim is not Jar Jar Binks are very slim. I doubt the Dark Side would risk exposing themselves that early on to try kill Princess Leia (when she is an NPC.) :P

Anyone that voted for NPC 1 should all be considered.

Manson

Post by Manson »

Libetarian Republics wrote:
06 May 2018, 18:52
The odds that Grim is not Jar Jar Binks are very slim. I doubt the Dark Side would risk exposing themselves that early on to try kill Princess Leia (when she is an NPC.) :P

True, that would be quite stupid.

The average life expectancy of a Manson deputy after their appointment is four days. Good luck.
Libetarian Republics

Catalyse wrote:
04 May 2018, 11:19
I say we kill Neq instead. :^)
Giving that Catalyse voted for NPC 1 early on,

Lynch Catalyse
Manson

Post by Manson »

Okay.

Lynch Catalyse

Wopruthien

Post by Wopruthien »

Really not sure this makes any sense.

We had two conflicting seer claims on a NPC who won't actually do anything in the game. Rather than lose the game lynching the fool (which is why I find Fratt's lynch vote odd) you go after the role that the two 'seers' had claimed on. You then discover the real seer. Killing NPC 1 was the smartest play all round. Lynching Cat based on that reasoning is very odd. As nearly all of us voted NPC 1 then we should all be lynched.

I'm always down for some Cat lynching, but it should be for better reasoning than this.
frattastan

Post by frattastan »

Marilyn Manson Freaks wrote:
06 May 2018, 18:48
Hunter can shoot more than once?
No. However it would be a safe way to kill TGR in case you're afraid he could be fool.
It exposed the real seer, however, so it definitely was a useful move for wolfteam.
It also allowed to get rid of Leia without risking a self-protection on her part at night.
frattastan

Post by frattastan »

Wopruthien wrote:Rather than lose the game lynching the fool (which is why I find Fratt's lynch vote odd)
In hindsight I don't believe Grim would be fool: to me the fact that he picked NPC1 (who happened to be Leia - very advantageous for wolfteam) for a lynch suggests that he knew she had an active role, which would only be possible if Sidious had visited NPC1 and reported that to the other wolves.
Wopruthien wrote:Lynching Cat based on that reasoning is very odd. As nearly all of us voted NPC 1 then we should all be lynched.
Including LR. ;)
Libetarian Republics

It's better if the Hunter considers killing Grim at night if we wish to avoid a fool lynch.

Retrospectively, Grim's move enormously benefit the wolf team, but I doubt (as Siduous) he would risk getting lynch the following night without having visited Skywalker (numerically, wolf team would be at a disadvantage because Siduous is the only role that can convert Skywalker to the Dark Side).

The reason why I think we should consider the people that voted for NPC 1 is because the chances of getting the Dark Side lynched is somewhat decent, since they obviously know who's on their team. Lynching anyone outside their team helps, and the seer being exposed was a bonus for them.

To be fair, I'm just picking on Cat, but we can really pick anyone else. :P
frattastan

Post by frattastan »

He doesn't need to be Sidious. If I understand it correctly the Dark Side members (minus the cultist) can speak to each other in private: Sidious could've told the others about Leia/NPC1, and a vanilla stormtrooper (Grim) may have decided to use that for a false seer claim.

Hunter shooting Grim at night is an option, but only if we are certain to lynch a wolfteam today.
Relfa
Nation: Relfa/Relfinin
Discord: Relfa#1581

Post by Relfa »

Yes, that is right. Sidious, Vader and the Empire Captain have a private group. Stormtrooper (cultist) doesn't have acess to it.
Relfa
Relfa

Post by Relfa »

Day phae end tomorrow at 9 AM GMT.
Relfa
Catalyse
Nation: Catalyse

Post by Catalyse »

There's like two votes before me, in a lynch that everyone remotely active voted in and you're lynching me? A lynch lead by someone who we don't know is safe nontheless.
Formerly former things.
frattastan

Post by frattastan »

Is the other half of the player group going to say anything? :^)
Manson

Post by Manson »

I don't know what to say.

At this point, it's just kill one or another.

Guy

Post by Guy »

The question is whether we think Grim’s play is more foolish or wolfteam. I think Grim tends to be bolder as wolfteam. The other factor is that we’re doing pretty badly, and a mislynch away from LoL (and only 5 vs 4 right now), so I’m okay with risking lynching fool.

Lynch The Grim Reaper
Escade

Post by Escade »

Does killing fool end the game or can fool win with town in this?

Guy

Post by Guy »

No, game ends if fool is lynched.
The Grim Reaper

Post by The Grim Reaper »

Guy wrote:
07 May 2018, 20:39
The question is whether we think Grim’s play is more foolish or wolfteam. I think Grim tends to be bolder as wolfteam. The other factor is that we’re doing pretty badly, and a mislynch away from LoL (and only 5 vs 4 right now), so I’m okay with risking lynching fool.
If we're basing it on how I acting in Discord Werewolf, the most likely thing is that I misunderstood a rule.

Lynch Catalyse
frattastan

Post by frattastan »

Guy wrote:The other factor is that we’re doing pretty badly, and a mislynch away from LoL (and only 5 vs 4 right now), so I’m okay with risking lynching fool.
I agree with this. Grim is the most suspicious right now (the only one who -definitely- doesn't belong to the Light Side), so we should take the risk.
I don't believe he's fool, for the reasons stated above, and if anyone is so worried about picking fool that they'd lynch someone else at random, they are more likely to be bad than not, imo.
Relfa

Post by Relfa »

Ok, you need to discuss this right now.
Relfa
Dyl
Nation: Khevo // Dyllypoly
Discord: DγΙ#4608

Post by Dyl »

Eek, sorry about not being that active here, admittedly I've found it a bit difficult to keep up. Anyways, based on what I've read Grim seems like the logical choice.
Former Speaker & Officer of Foreign Affairs "u r my hero" - Guy
- Reject Awards -
Wopruthien

Post by Wopruthien »

I'm convinced grim is the fool and would advocate that the Hunter shoots him tonight just to make sure we don't lose to a Jar Jar binks

Return to “15 Years' Celebrations”