Regional Timeline

An ever-growing group of citizens dedicated to the preservation of both regional and international history.

Moderators: LiberzanEmpire, Giangsang, Delegate

Manson
Discord: ereh#8503

Regional Timeline

Post by Manson »

Okay, so, I know that I announced this earlier today on Discord, but I think it merits an official announcement. :P

I'd like to build a timeline for TRR. Said timeline would be organized chronologically with important events/dates and extremely short descriptions. I know that CoS will most likely help, but I'd like to know if any other people are interested in assisting me with the compilation of important dates and events in our history. Not basic stuff like "X was elected Delegate," y'know? And like the Hall of Delegates and the Government List, the finished project would be stored in our library. I can see this timeline being very useful for new members and citizens that are interested in our history.
Fratt wrote:Welcome to the Meatgrinder.

The average life expectancy of a Manson deputy after their appointment is four days. Good luck.
Bobberino
Nation: Bobby Rino
Discord: Bobberino#6969

Re: Regional Timeline

Post by Bobberino »

Yeah, I can definitely get behind this in my role in Outreach. Makes it easier to learn about TRR's history at a glance before delving deeper.
thechurchofsatan

Post by thechurchofsatan »

I like the idea. A tl;dr to ease people into learning the region's history sounds nice. I'm assuming it would include things like the beginning of a war, the effect new game features might have had on the region, the creation of important regional institutions, the ratification of our constitution, the beginning and end of Kandarin's delegacy, etc.

Longest Consecutively Serving Officer in TRR History
kyorgia

Post by kyorgia »

Always been fascinated by nationstates history so i would love to help with this
Kyorgia
Manson
Discord: ereh#8503

Post by Manson »

kyorgia wrote:
22 Apr 2019, 15:03
Always been fascinated by nationstates history so i would love to help with this
Great! I'll be posting some dates later today!
Fratt wrote:Welcome to the Meatgrinder.

The average life expectancy of a Manson deputy after their appointment is four days. Good luck.

Return to “The Rejected Realms' Historical Society”