Important Announcement

An ever-growing group of citizens dedicated to the preservation of both regional and international history.

Moderators: LiberzanEmpire, Giangsang, Delegate

Manson
Discord: ereh#8503

Important Announcement

Post by Manson »

With the new system in place, it’s time to see if it works.

I founded TRRHS in 2017 and it’s been, up until recently, a fairly active and consistent part of TRR and, in my mind, a success.

However, nothing has been really happening, and that’s partly my fault as a leader. With that in mind, nothing drove me to make this decision, I just thought it was time for change.

Giangsang/Mhaul, one of our newer members and a third of the newly-created governing panel, will succeed me as Curator. I’ll update the pinned topic but what this also means is the other two members of the panel must choose someone to fill the vacancy.

Of course I’ll stick around and contribute, plus it wouldn’t make sense for me to lose any forumside perms relating to the library or TRRHS, I’m just ceding control of TRRHS’ direction and leaving it in the hands of Giang. Congrats Madam Curator.
Fratt wrote:Welcome to the Meatgrinder.

The average life expectancy of a Manson deputy after their appointment is four days. Good luck.

Return to “The Rejected Realms' Historical Society”