Murder

Good-tempered discussion of the real world.

Moderators: LiberzanEmpire, Delegate

John G

Murder

Post by John G »

Rant: The wholesale slaughter of children on this planet needs to stop. The murder of a child never advances a religious or political agenda. If your hate consumes you towards your fellow man that it compels your to kill random citizens... you need to be locked up. Your agenda isolates you. Killing innocents will not change it. As outcast, you shall be hunted down and removed from the very society to wish to reform. By conducting random acts of terrorism you force peaceful citizens to act against you. And they do have the tools to do it. Eventually your actions shall result adversely and even your own shall turn against you. I look forward to seeing you fail.
Always seek the council of wise men. They have the experience and the restraint needed to survive crisis.
Christian Democrats

Murder

Post by Christian Democrats »

John G wrote:
27 May 2017, 13:59
The wholesale slaughter of children on this planet needs to stop.
I agree.
"I was born free and desire to continue so."

Vulturret

Murder

Post by Vulturret »

:P <3 Love this thread.
Vulturret
Former Speaker of the Assembly (two terms)
frattastan
Discord: frattastan#2205

Murder

Post by frattastan »

I disagree.1

1. Dark Aku, 2017.
In this world there are two kinds of people: those with loaded guns and those who dig. I dig.
Zavina

Murder

Post by Zavina »

John G wrote:
Rant: The wholesale slaughter of children on this planet needs to stop. The murder of a child never advances a religious or political agenda. If your hate consumes you towards your fellow man that it compels your to kill random citizens... you need to be locked up. Your agenda isolates you. Killing innocents will not change it. As outcast, you shall be hunted down and removed from the very society to wish to reform. By conducting random acts of terrorism you force peaceful citizens to act against you. And they do have the tools to do it. Eventually your actions shall result adversely and even your own shall turn against you. I look forward to seeing you fail.
Really , who would disagree with this declaration . :huh: Unless perhaps some might believe that foetusses are children , and yet condone their being terminated regardless . :pope:
Nequedum
Nation: Glacikaldr
Discord: Nequedum#1716

Murder

Post by Nequedum »

Zavina wrote:
27 Jul 2018, 22:34
John G wrote:
Really , who would disagree with this declaration . :huh: Unless perhaps some might believe that foetusses are children , and yet condone their being terminated regardless . :pope:
Obviously four stem cells do not constitute human life, nor does ejaculate. Furthermore, more people than children are being killed and that should be addressed where possible. But there is also quality of life that should be responded to, whether it be by the hands of unruly governments, unruly and discriminatory organisations, or disturbed individuals that have social contexts that could have been addressed if we as active agents in our world spent the time to understand and respond to their situations.

To ignore your own agency, and the agency of merely being a human, giving due recognition to the great power and responsibility that comes with to do good in your world, is a tragedy and dare I say a sin to no other greater being even if they do exist over being foremost a sin against yourself.

Return to “The Peanut Gallery”