Odd

Good-tempered discussion of the real world.

Moderators: LiberzanEmpire, Delegate

Ryno

Odd

Post by Ryno »

I have a nation that used to belong to someone else. They gave me the nation to keep the founder nation alive and to prevent a refound. About 2 days ago I got a message on that nation claiming that they are the original founder. I notice the message after I noticed one bad log in attempt. After reading the message I figured it was them.

I figured that I should test him to make sure it's true. I ask him for the old password. I changed it due to bad login attempts by someone years ago. They say they can't remember the password. I remembered that the guy was Greek and noticed that he is claiming such with his new nation (not to me.) So I start considering giving it to him.

For some reason I just start thinking about signing in to my other nation in the region. I do sign into it and realize it has had 3 bad login attempts since my last login. I don't know what to make of this. On one hand I want to say this could just be someone who wants to take the region and/or the founder nation. On the other it might just be him being desperate trying to get his nation back.

It also could be unrelated, but the timing seems suspicious. As the bad login attempts to my nation are after his message informing me that he doesn't know the password.

I don't know what to do. I just come back and I have a mess on my hands. The stupid past is causing me present headaches.

Oh this is in my former "home" region Amor Fati Anagensis. Any help/suggestions would be nice.
Who am I? Ryno, protector of regions, great unicorn soldier, fighter for NS purity, and bringer of greatness to TRR.
#notmywords
thechurchofsatan

Odd

Post by thechurchofsatan »

Unless he can prove his identity, you should hold on to it. Perhaps ask him about something that happened their early on while the supposed "owner" of this nation was there.

Longest Consecutively Serving Officer in TRR History
Ryno

Odd

Post by Ryno »

Yeah, that sounds good. I also changed my passwords to harder ones. Just to be safe.
Who am I? Ryno, protector of regions, great unicorn soldier, fighter for NS purity, and bringer of greatness to TRR.
#notmywords
Ryno

Odd

Post by Ryno »

Just to update anyone who may be a little interested in what happened next, he passed my test so I am giving him control of the nation back.
#notmywords

Return to “The Peanut Gallery”