TV Shows

A forum for reviews and discussion of games, books, music, film and other such things.

Moderators: LiberzanEmpire, Delegate

Relfa
Nation: Relfa/Relfinin
Discord: Relfa#1581

TV Shows

Post by Relfa »

Do you like TV shows? What TV shows do you watch? What are your favorites shows? What do you think about certain TV shows.

If you hate this kind of entertainment, show all your hate here as well lol.

My top 5 shows are Sherlock (BBC), Stranger Things and Dark (both from Netflix), How to Get Away with Murder (ABC) and How I Met Your Mother (CBS).
Relfa
Catalyse
Nation: Catalyse

TV Shows

Post by Catalyse »

I don't really watch a lot of shows, and I'm really bad at keeping on with them, but I watched an episode of Peaky Blinders recently, which was kinda ok, and I should get back to watching Neon Genesis Evangelion, which I left midway. >_>

I used to kinda follow Game of Thrones, but then it lost me. Watched a few episodes of Outlander too, which was pretty great, but never bothered following it, and I really liked Rome, which was probably the last show I actually followed on an actual television!
Formerly former things.
Zyonn

TV Shows

Post by Zyonn »

I've been meaning to watch Outlander - this might be the motivation I need to bump it up to the top of my list. I'm watching Helix and Vikings right now. Recently I thought the new Star Trek Discovery, WestWorld, and BoJack Horseman were goodness.

It's not a TV show, but since they're on Netflix I'm rewatching all the Indiana Jones movies. KALI MA
EAT MY PHOTONS, SMALL-HEADS!
Libetarian Republics
Nation: Libetarian Republics
Discord: LR#2079

TV Shows

Post by Libetarian Republics »

Pretty bad at keeping up with shows. Only got so much time. It also takes an effort to be caught up with shows. >_>

I used to watch quite a bit of anime, but not so much nowadays. My all-time favorites are Neon Genesis Evangelion, Cowboy Bebop, Kino's Journey, Ping Pong the Animation, and Legend of the Galactic Heroes.

I used to follow House, Grey's Anatomy, and Supernatural. Pretty basic on that end.

Current TV favorite at the moment: Mr. Robot

Started on the Good Place and Black Mirror recently. Those are pretty good. Still trying to get past BM Episode 1. :P

Rom

TV Shows

Post by Rom »

Black Mirror is such a good series, watching that one right now as well. I'm also watching the Santa Clarita Diet, which is actually pretty good.
Wopruthien

TV Shows

Post by Wopruthien »

There is too many to list!

Currently watching Money Heist, Homeland, Designated Survivor, Riverdale and have to catch up on the last series of suits.
Relfa
Nation: Relfa/Relfinin
Discord: Relfa#1581

TV Shows

Post by Relfa »

I watched Riverdale. It's great I love it, it's certainly one of my favorites. I watched the first season of Designated Survivor and I didn't feel like watching the second, it is a good show, but it didn't caught me.
Relfa
Borovan4

TV Shows

Post by Borovan4 »

I don't watch tv anymore but the shows I did watch was a cooking show.
Manson
Discord: ereh#8503

TV Shows

Post by Manson »

I'm re-watching King of The Hill.
Fratt wrote:Welcome to the Meatgrinder.

The average life expectancy of a Manson deputy after their appointment is four days. Good luck.
frattastan
Discord: frattastan#2205

TV Shows

Post by frattastan »

Not a big fan of TV shows: don't have the patience to follow them through, so usually I only watch them if some friend recommends them to me.
Relfa wrote:Dark
I was told about this and watched a couple of episodes, but haven't decided yet whether to go through all of them. :P
In this world there are two kinds of people: those with loaded guns and those who dig. I dig.
Siege

TV Shows

Post by Siege »

I'm watching the Handmaid's Tale right now, and I'd venture to say it's one of the best series I've ever watched. For those who don't know, it's based in a dystopian future America where a theocratic totalitarian state has risen as a result of the declining birth rates. The fertile women, called Handmaids, are made to bear children for the high classes. I highly recommend it.
If I cannot move Heaven, I will raise Hell.
manuelianempire
Nation: Manuelian Empire
Discord: manuiscool10#2723

Re: TV Shows

Post by manuelianempire »

It has come out just recently, it's not a tv series, it's a movie, but it is so good that i want to say it here. On Netflix there's a movie called The Adam Project. It's the story of a kid who encounters his future self and they try to fix their future. It has a lot of jokes aswell!
Your favorite loser
Dimetrodon Empire

Re: TV Shows

Post by Dimetrodon Empire »

Amazon's The Boys is a great (albeit sometimes disgusting) show.

Return to “Like or Dislike”