Lansaka for Officer of Outreach

Home to all past campaigns.

Moderator: Speaker

Lansaka
Nation: Lansaka
Discord: TheOriginalGoatMan2#9211

Lansaka for Officer of Outreach

Post by Lansaka »

Hello, all. I have decided to run in these Officer elections. I am aiming to become Officer of Outreach.

I would like to continue the occasional tradition of handing out beverages to new nations of the Rejected Realms, but I also would like to add a little something: anyone can bring drinks to the RMB Bar, as long as they aren't poison or alcohol. However, bar itself will still serve alcohol. Also, if I am elected, I shall add a new rule for the beverages: you must post at least once on the RMB to get a drink. I will also be handing out food, with the same rules as drinks.

As of this writing, the RMB is still a VERY chaotic place, with unnecessary things such as Germany, guns, and spam (reference to Minskiev's meme contest entry intended), and Kyorgia. These chaotic things must be toned down to an acceptable level. So, I present to you Lansaka's Very Easy Two Step Plan That Will Make The Entire Rejected Realms Regional Message Board Safe Again For The Rest Of Time (LVETSPTWMTERRRMBSAFTROT):
  1. Find the inappropriate posts and
  • 2. Suppress them!
I will be promoting both onsite and offsite activity. Activity on NS, though, will be on the top of the priority list. As Sarah said back in August 2019 in her Outreach campaign:
Onsite is how we start getting people involved.
Becoming a citizen, claiming a spot on the regional roleplay map, and joining The Rejected Times, Culture, World Assembly, and Ambassador staff, along with many other things will also be actively supported.

I feel there isn't nearly as much activity on the RMB as there could be. I don't want it to get to a level like TNP, where it progresses a hundred pages per second, but we need a lot more people to post (no multi posting please). I shall find ways to promote RMB activity as much as possible.

Bye, stay safe, and vote Lansaka for Officer of Outreach!

The Path to Activity Begins Here!
Last edited by Lansaka on 05 Aug 2020, 19:18, edited 3 times in total.
Author of the NS Issue "Crushed Dreams"

Soldier in the RRA

Culture Staff Member

NationStates: Lansaka
BowShot118
Nation: Toerana
Discord: BowShot118#4586

Re: Lansaka for Officer of Outreach

Post by BowShot118 »

You have my support on the basis of the acronym LTSPTMTRRRMBSA alone
"In a world of Trumps, Le Pens and Putins, we are very firmly on exactly the other side."
- Vince Cable -
Speaker of the Assembly
Citizen since April 2019
#BreadCoup
Lansaka

Post by Lansaka »

BowShot118 wrote:
02 Aug 2020, 21:48
You have my support on the basis of the acronym LTSPTMTRRRMBSA alone
Why, thank you!

Soldier in the RRA

Culture Staff Member

Morover
Nation: Morover

Post by Morover »

What do you think is a feasible number of endorsements that the delegacy can achieve?

What do you deem as "inappropriate"?
Sarah

Post by Sarah »

What are your thoughts on having a welcome committee? Aside from greeting people on the RMB. What about DMing new citizens to see how they're liking the region, what areas they are interested in, and so forth? Do you think there's anything we can do differently regarding the "Nation's not endorsing" dispatch?
Awards and Stuff!
click me
Lansaka

Post by Lansaka »

Morover wrote:
02 Aug 2020, 22:55
What do you think is a feasible number of endorsements that the delegacy can achieve?

What do you deem as "inappropriate"?
Depends on the timeline you are giving me. If you mean during my term, I would say Sarah could probably get between 230 and 270. If you mean in her term, I'd say around 240 to 280. It all depends.

Pointing guns at one another, F bombing people, RP bombing people, literally bombing people, spamming, scamming, shamming, worshipping nazis, stabbing countries (RMB only, it's fine anywhere else), godmodding, hunting something to extinction intentionally, genocide, etc.

Soldier in the RRA

Culture Staff Member

Lansaka

Post by Lansaka »

Sarah wrote:
02 Aug 2020, 23:12
What are your thoughts on having a welcome committee? Aside from greeting people on the RMB. What about DMing new citizens to see how they're liking the region, what areas they are interested in, and so forth? Do you think there's anything we can do differently regarding the "Nation's not endorsing" dispatch?
Honestly, a welcome committee could really do good with helping newcomers get more involved, and also discovering how to even play NS in the first place.

I think DMing new citizens is a great idea! I can work on that during my term if I get elected.

I'm actually not sure. I will look into it to see If I can get some ideas.

Soldier in the RRA

Culture Staff Member

Sarah

Post by Sarah »

How would you react to getting assigned a different office, say the WA office?
Awards and Stuff!
click me
Lansaka

Post by Lansaka »

While I myself do not believe I would be qualified for any of the other offices (maybe Culture???), if this did happen, I would try to come up with a plan relative to that office using resources that office has.

Soldier in the RRA

Culture Staff Member

Return to “Campaigns”