[Draft] Commend Kyorgia

Moderators: LiberzanEmpire, Salem, Delegate

BowShot118
Nation: Toerana
Discord: BowShot118#4586

[Draft] Commend Kyorgia

Post by BowShot118 »

Am I unironically doing this? You bet I am

This is my first time drafting WA Legislation, so please bare with. People who make significant edits/help significantly will naturally be credited unless they desire otherwise.

The Security Council,

Recognizing the ties between the government of Congratulations On Being Featured and that of Kyorgia;
  • The documentation of globally featured regions from 2015 onward;
  • The constant encouragement supplied by its Foreign Office to governments of small and upcoming regions.
Understanding the dedication of its leadership to the Rejected Realms;
  • Serving as its Delegation to the World Assembly for a period of 212 days;
    • Solidifying its relationship with The North Pacific, which culminated in the signing of the Unicorn Star Treaty between the two parties;
    • Their stalwart support of The East Pacific during the attempted coup by the leadership of Fedele.
  • Serving as an Officer within the Rejected Realms;
    • Their encouragement of Reject culture, hosting events such as "Wisdom of the Crowds," where delegations participated in competitions surrounding Reject Culture;
    • Producing Bulletins alerting World Assembly members to their failure to endorse the regional delegation.
Acknowledging that the former government of Arastaoir currently resides in Kyorgia, seeing their government serve two terms as Stateminister, serving for a total of 56 days;

Noting that the leader of Kyorgia has created dynastic ties with the leadership of 30+ notable nations across the world, through the formation of the Kyosson Organization;

Applauding the formation of Kyorgia Puppet Storage;
  • The Headquarters of the Kyosson Organization, which sees representatives from influential states participate in discourse surrounding a variety of important international issues;
  • The Home of the Kyosson Empire, and inter regional body that sees the unification of diverse sections of the world under the banner of Kyorgia;
  • As a platform of representatives for a multitude of entities to interact from 25 allies states.
Impressed by the monumental collection of artwork gathered by art connoisseurs in the nation of Kyorgia, A collection valued at over 12,000 Bank;
  • The dedication towards the collection of invaluable art pieces, such as;
    • Six copies of "Naughty Slave Girls";
    • Two first edition copies of Testlandia;
    • A small collection of artwork produced by allied "Featured Region Followers."
  • The maintaining of over 100 companies in allied states to scavenge art work for its collection, providing employment to millions of people.
Inspired by the dedication the leadership of Kyorgia to military affairs; including
  • Having a rich military history, formerly being a member of various military organizations such as The Black Hawks, the Roman Empire and Hydra Command;
  • Becoming a member state of the Rejected Realms Army, further showing their dedication to the Rejected Realms and its ideals, seeing their military participate in the sieges of notable regions, such as Boston, South Pacific and Christmas
Believing that Kyorgia and its leadership is worthy of recognition from the Security Council in the form of a commendation.

Co-authored by Crowheim, Kingdom of Circle of Magi & Visionary Union
I'm bad at the WA

I still need to work on this, but I'm definitely maybe going to submit this once it is completed

Original Draft

@ me in 6 months when I forget all about this
Last edited by BowShot118 on 22 Feb 2021, 21:23, edited 1 time in total.
"In a world of Trumps, Le Pens and Putins, we are very firmly on exactly the other side."
- Vince Cable -
Officer of Offsite Culture
Citizen since April 2019
#BreadCoup
BowShot118
Nation: Toerana
Discord: BowShot118#4586

Re: [Draft] Commend Kyorgia

Post by BowShot118 »

Posted on the SC forums as per heavy recommendation

https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopi ... 4&t=498880
"In a world of Trumps, Le Pens and Putins, we are very firmly on exactly the other side."
- Vince Cable -
Officer of Offsite Culture
Citizen since April 2019
#BreadCoup

Return to “World Assembly”