[PASSED] Repeal Commend Yohannes

Moderators: Salem, Delegate

Dimetrodon Empire

[PASSED] Repeal Commend Yohannes

Post by Dimetrodon Empire »

The Security Council,

Stating that the nation of Yohannes has been commended by this body under SCR#149 for its diplomatic efforts promoting peace and stability throughout the world;

Surprised and disappointed upon hearing recent news that the leaders of Yohannes, through their satellite nation of Isabella van der Feltz, have committed grave offences resulting in their banishment from many regions;

Noting that the offences unearthed are both unspeakable and severe enough that they have culminated in the form of many of the diplomatic ties with other nations being severed and the privileges that they have once enjoyed being revoked;

No longer believing that Yohannes can be a positive example to the world as SCR#149 proudly proclaims;

Aware of what now must be done by this body;

Hereby Repeals SCR#149 “Commend Yohannes”.
Link to discussion on NS forums.

ForAgainstAbstain

Please vote and discuss below. Feel free to make additional posts in discussion.

Just posting this since I think it is worthy of a thread here. I'm not an officer of TRR.
Last edited by Dimetrodon Empire on 18 Mar 2024, 04:05, edited 2 times in total.
LiberzanEmpire
Nation: Liberza
Discord: liberza

Re: [AT VOTE] Repeal Commend Yohannes

Post by LiberzanEmpire »

For
Sometimes, I dream about bacon

I wonder how TRR feels about having had a 13 year old iPad kid be one of their officers ;P
Altasund
Nation: Altasund
Discord: Felicity#6544

Re: [AT VOTE] Repeal Commend Yohannes

Post by Altasund »

For
Non scribatur.

Return to “Security Council”