WA Work -- Brainstorm and Other Information

Moderators: Salem, Delegate

Bormiar
Nation: Bormiar

WA Work -- Brainstorm and Other Information

Post by Bormiar »

I've recently created a format for our informational dispatches, so from now on all of our threads are important and we've gotta get them done. We're starting with just the SC so that we can build up some inertia before taking the GA as well. If you have any suggestions for the format or content, please post here.

As a side project, I'd like for our GA players to help spearhead this. If anyone wants to do that, please post here.

If you have other ideas for what the WA staff can do other than just informational dispatches, this is the place to brainstorm.
The Second Coming is nigh upon us.
Morover
Nation: Morover

Re: WA Work -- Brainstorm and Other Information

Post by Morover »

re Communal Project: Do we know which nation we're publishing it under yet?
Bormiar

Post by Bormiar »

Morover wrote:
02 May 2020, 21:59
I'll just make one when it comes to it.
Morover
Nation: Morover

Post by Morover »

Bormiar wrote:
02 May 2020, 22:00
Morover wrote:
02 May 2020, 21:59
I'll just make one when it comes to it.
Okay. I'll try and tackle that in the next few days, but if any other GA people want to help it'd be greatly appreciated.

At the present time, the only ideas that were thrown out there was Hazardous Waste Control in estuaries and the Ballast Water thing. Should we try and encourage more brainstorming or should we go ahead and pick one of these ideas?

Also, how should we plan to do the actual writing? Would it be through a shared Google Doc with some of the top contributors in a vc, with people watching and telling us what to do? Any other ideas?
Bormiar

Post by Bormiar »

Morover wrote:
02 May 2020, 22:05

Okay. I'll try and tackle that in the next few days, but if any other GA people want to help it'd be greatly appreciated.
Maybe TInhampton?
Morover wrote:
At the present time, the only ideas that were thrown out there was Hazardous Waste Control in estuaries and the Ballast Water thing. Should we try and encourage more brainstorming or should we go ahead and pick one of these ideas?
If you have any other ideas, you can do them, but other than that just choose what you like because you're expressing the most interest. I don't really want to extend the ideas stage much longer.
Morover wrote:
Also, how should we plan to do the actual writing? Would it be through a shared Google Doc with some of the top contributors in a vc, with people watching and telling us what to do? Any other ideas?
Yeah but it might be smart to stagger it. Essentially just list things that we want to do with the proposal, check to see if everyone's fine with it in the thread, then move on to write the clauses (hopefully with different people contributing), then we draft on our forums so that we don't have to do much NS forum drafting.

I think your vc idea is great. I just want to get people talking about and interested in the GA, so that would really help it.

Return to “WA Archive”