IDU Environmental Summit

Moderators: Salem, Delegate

Sciongrad

IDU Environmental Summit

Post by Sciongrad »

Hi everyone.

The IDU will be hosting an environmental summit, which will take place from May 2 to May 16. Of course, if we determine during the event that more (or less) time is required, that can be arranged. The event will take place on a special sub forum of the International Democratic Union's forums. The sub forum will be divided into individual topics, which shall include: Disaster and Conflict Recovery, Ecosystem Management, Energy and Resource Efficiency, and Waste Management. The purpose of this summit is to determine how the GA should approach these issues and what type of action is appropriate. The summit will likely begin with an emphasis on policy discussion in order to determine sub issues that can be addressed through resolutions. As ideas crystallize, we will begin drafting proposals. Of course, it is likely the conference will end before the drafts are finished, but it is my hope that intensive focus on the issues, even if only for a short period of time, will provide us with several workable drafts that can be taken to the GA forum.

Now, the last remaining step is to determine a list of players and regions that will be attending. If you could contact me or post in this thread confirming your attendance, that would be very helpful.

I look forward to seeing you guys there!
Sciongrad

IDU Environmental Summit

Post by Sciongrad »

Any takers? The conference is set to begin one week from today.
Libetarian Republics
Nation: Libetarian Republics
Discord: LR#2079

IDU Environmental Summit

Post by Libetarian Republics »

Apologies. Yes I'll attend.

Return to “WA Archive”