Regional Holidays Act

The Constitution, laws and alliances are displayed here.

Moderators: Speaker, Deputy Speaker

thechurchofsatan

Regional Holidays Act

Post by thechurchofsatan »

This Act defines the regional holidays officially recognized and celebrated by The Rejected Realms.

1. The Rejected Realms shall observe the following dates as holidays for the purpose specified.

A. March 17 as Constitution Day; to honour our Constitution, for which we owe our government, our laws, our stability, our political society, and, most of all, our accomplishments as a democracy thereafter.

B. April 27 as Regional Foundation Day; to mark the region's creation and honour the first inhabitants of The Rejected Realms.

C. May 28 as RRA Day; to honour one of the earliest surviving defender forces in the history of NationStates, and express our gratitude for, and pride in, their many years of service.

D. September 19 as Kandarin Day; to recognize the contributions of Kandarin, who valiantly served the Rejected Realms for seven years as Delegate and represented us admirably abroad.

E. December 26 to January 1 as Rejectmas; to celebrate rejecthood, which is life as a reject, as detailed in Annex I.

2. The Executive is responsible for preparing the celebrations involved.

Annex I
The Rejectmas Manual

Longest Consecutively Serving Officer in TRR History
Catalyse
Nation: Catalyse

Regional Holidays Act

Post by Catalyse »

Original Version of the Regional Holidays Act as passed on the 12th of March, 2014. ~ Vote ~ Discussion
1. The regional holidays outlined in this document shall be officially recognized and celebrated by The Rejected Realms.

2. The Rejected Realms shall observe Kandarin Day on September 19, to recognize the contributions of Kandarin to The Rejected Realms, where he served valiantly for seven years as delegate and represented us admirably abroad.

3. The Rejected Realms shall observe Constitution Day on March 17, to honour our constitution for which we owe our government, our laws, our stability, our political society and most of all, our accomplishments as a democracy thereafter.

4. The Executive shall be responsible for preparing the celebrations involved.
Formerly former things.
Dyl
Nation: Khevo // Dyllypoly
Discord: DγΙ#4608

Regional Holidays Act

Post by Dyl »

Amended Version of the Regional Holidays as passed on the 27th of May, 2014. ~ Vote ~ Discussion
1. The regional holidays outlined in this document shall be officially recognized and celebrated by The Rejected Realms.

2. The Rejected Realms shall observe Kandarin Day on September 19 to recognize the contributions of Kandarin to The Rejected Realms, where he served valiantly for seven years as delegate and represented us admirably abroad.

3. The Rejected Realms shall observe Constitution Day on March 17 to honour our constitution for which we owe our government, our laws, our stability, our political society and most of all, our accomplishments as a democracy thereafter.

4. The Rejected Realms shall observe RRA Day on May 28 to honour one of the earliest surviving defender forces in the history of NationStates and express our gratitude and pride for their many years of service.

5. The Executive shall be responsible for preparing the celebrations involved.

Annex I
The Rejectmas Manual
Former Speaker & Officer of Foreign Affairs "u r my hero" - Guy
- Reject Awards -
Dyl

Regional Holidays Act

Post by Dyl »

Amended Version of the Regional Holidays Act as passed on the 11th of January, 2015. ~ Vote ~ Discussion

2. The Rejected Realms shall observe Kandarin Day on September 19 to recognize the contributions of Kandarin to The Rejected Realms, where he served valiantly for seven years as delegate and represented us admirably abroad.

3. The Rejected Realms shall observe Constitution Day on March 17 to honour our constitution for which we owe our government, our laws, our stability, our political society and most of all, our accomplishments as a democracy thereafter.

4. The Rejected Realms shall observe RRA Day on May 28 to honour one of the earliest surviving defender forces in the history of NationStates and express our gratitude and pride for their many years of service.

5. The Rejected Realms shall observe Rejectmas on December 25 to celebrate rejecthood - life as a reject. See Annex I.

6. The Executive shall be responsible for preparing the celebrations involved.

Annex I
The Rejectmas Manual
- Reject Awards -
Dyl

Regional Holidays Act

Post by Dyl »

Amended Version of the Regional Holidays Act as passed on the 23rd of January, 2017. ~ Vote ~ Discussion

5. The Rejected Realms shall observe Rejectmas on December 25 from December 26 to January 1 to celebrate rejecthood - life as a reject. See Annex I.

Annex I
The Rejectmas Manual
- Reject Awards -
Dyl

Regional Holidays Act

Post by Dyl »

Amended Version of the Regional Holidays Act as passed on the 5th of February, 2019. ~ Vote ~ Discussion

5. The Rejected Realms shall observe Rejectmas from December 26 to January 1 to celebrate rejecthood - life as a reject. See Annex I.

7. The Speaker may number all articles and clauses in the manner conventional of The Rejected Realms' legislation.

Annex I
The Rejectmas Manual
- Reject Awards -
Dyl

Regional Holidays Act

Post by Dyl »

Amended Version of the Regional Holidays Act as passed on the 4th of April, 2019. ~ Vote ~ Discussion

5. The Rejected Realms shall observe Regional Foundation Day on April 27 to mark the creation of the region and honour the first inhabitants of The Rejected Realms.

6. The Rejected Realms shall observe Rejectmas from December 26 to January 1 to celebrate rejecthood - life as a reject. See Annex I.

7. The Executive shall be responsible for preparing the celebrations involved.

8. The Speaker may number all articles and clauses in the manner conventional of The Rejected Realms' legislation.

Annex I
The Rejectmas Manual
- Reject Awards -
Minskiev
Nation: Minskiev
Discord: walrus#8689

Re: Regional Holidays Act

Post by Minskiev »

Amended Version of the Regional Holidays Act as passed on the 11th of May, 2021. ~ Vote ~ Discussion
1. This Act defines the regional holidays outlined in this document shall be officially recognized and celebrated by The Rejected Realms.

1. The Rejected Realms shall observe the following dates as holidays for the purpose specified.

3. The Rejected Realms shall observe Constitution Day on A. March 17 as Constitution Day; to honour our Constitution, for which we owe our government, our laws, our stability, our political society, and, most of all, our accomplishments as a democracy thereafter.

5. The Rejected Realms shall observe Regional Foundation Day on B. April 27 as Regional Foundation Day; to mark the creation of the region, and honour the first inhabitants of The Rejected Realms.

4. The Rejected Realms shall observe RRA Day on C. May 28 as RRA Day; to honour one of the earliest surviving defender forces in the history of NationStates, and express our gratitude for, and pride in, for their many years of service.

2. The Rejected Realms shall observe Kandarin Day on D. September 19 as Kandarin Day; to recognize the contributions of Kandarin to The Rejected Realms, where he served who valiantly served the Rejected Realms for seven years as Delegate and represented us admirably abroad.

6. The Rejected Realms shall observe Rejectmas from E. December 26 to January 1 as Rejectmas; to celebrate rejecthood, which is - life as a reject. See, as detailed in Annex I.

7. 2. The Executive shall be is responsible for preparing the celebrations involved.

8. The Speaker may number all articles and clauses in the manner conventional of The Rejected Realms' legislation.
Minskiev/Walrus. Former Delegate of the Rejected Realms, 3x Officer. 11x WA author. Join the RRA here.

Return to “Legislation”