Proposed HoF Inductees

Completed votes and debates are archived in this forum.

Moderator: Speaker

Manson
Discord: ereh#8503

Proposed HoF Inductees

Post by Manson »

• Siggi
  • Dante
  • DFD
  • Blackdreams
  • Abbey Anumia
  • Gettersburg
  • LR
  • Mecha
Just a few of my proposed inductees into the Hall of Fame, I would say most of these inductees speak for themselves with their merits and achievements, but unfortunately nowadays a lot of our members seem to not know of these people. I would like to get some write-ups started and draft some of these soon, but it’s much easier the more recent an inductee is. Of course Abbey, LR, and DFD are more memorable (due to them being around a little less than a decade ago vs almost fifteen years ago. However, LR and Abbey are still around, albeit in a limited capacity. Abbey is in the TNP Discord server and LR is still a RR citizen, so his induction may be controversial.

EDIT: One proposed inductee I forgot to mention would be Spartan. Spartan Termopylae has been a citizen for a long, long time. He’s contributed to the region in the form of a devil’s advocate legislator, a debater, orator, and Vice-Delegate. He hasn’t held office formally but has definitely been a familiar face in the crowd for a long time.
Fratt wrote:Welcome to the Meatgrinder.

The average life expectancy of a Manson deputy after their appointment is four days. Good luck.
Warzone Codger

Re: Proposed HoF Inductees

Post by Warzone Codger »

Getters yeah, they already have a forum section named after them
Sparta yes.
DFD ok
LR and Abbey, like them but nah.
Also known as Jeffersonborg - re-educating ejectees one mind at a time.
Guy

Post by Guy »

The older nominees are subject to really meticulous research being carried out, but they could be good I think.

I really like Abbey, but I think in truth her contribution to the region was fairly limited in both time and scope. I could get behind LR.
Manson

Post by Manson »

Guy wrote:
12 Nov 2021, 10:17
The older nominees are subject to really meticulous research being carried out, but they could be good I think.

I really like Abbey, but I think in truth her contribution to the region was fairly limited in both time and scope. I could get behind LR.
That bit on Abbey is fair. Otherwise yeah, I’ll have to do some more research on Dante, Mecha, and Blackdreams. Other than that, expect a draft for LR or DFD later today. Maybe I’ll be able to do a write-up on Spartan today too if I have the time.

The average life expectancy of a Manson deputy after their appointment is four days. Good luck.
Manson

Post by Manson »

Der Fuhrer Dyszel, DFD, or “The Dictatorship”, as she was widely known, was a member of The Rejected Realms from its very start.

For eight years (2003-2011), DFD contributed to The Rejected Realms. Early on she found herself attracted to the RRA and quickly rose through the ranks with each defense, eventually scoring an Officer-level position. She never really held elected office, except under the short-lived 2008 constitution as a Senator, despite this she remained an active voice in the region up until her departure.

A connoisseur of culture, DFD undoubtedly delved deep into her community via her roleplay persona. When she was not posting in RRA-themed bars or Dante’s Party Room she was roleplaying as “The Dictatorship”, a despicable nation condemned by the World Assembly for its human rights abuses.

If anyone could be considered a layered individual, it would be DFD. Outside of the RRA she frequently got into mischief and even participated in the infamous Empire coup of The East Pacific as Lady Edea. However, she would later relinquish all affiliation with the Empire and be elected as the legitimate Delegate of The East Pacific. She would go on to oppose Empire attempts at stirring up chaos in TRR upon Kandarin’s sudden departure and call out Biyah and his frequent attempts at destabilizing the region.

It can be said that upon her sudden departure in 2011 that the region lost not only a fierce but incredibly wise and empathetic individual.
DFD draft done, I know it’s incredibly rough, needs a lot of reworking, needs an image, needs centered, etc. That’s just a quick write up, definitely don’t want to focus on Empire as much as I did but I think it’s important to mention Empire as a catalyst for personal growth for her. Thoughts, comments, ideas?

Manson

Post by Manson »

Der Fuhrer Dyszel, DFD, or “The Dictatorship”, as she was widely known, was a member of The Rejected Realms from its very start.

For eight years (2003-2011), DFD contributed to The Rejected Realms. She wore quite a few hats: Rejected Realms Army Officer, Forum Administrator, and Spammer Extraordinaire. However, her true passion was the RRA in which she quickly rose through the ranks with each defense; eventually scoring her place as an Officer. Despite her herculean dedication to the RRA, she would never really hold elected office, except under the short-lived 2008 constitution as a Senator. In spite of this, she remained an active voice in the region up until her departure.

A connoisseur of culture, DFD undoubtedly delved deep into her community via her roleplay persona. When she was not posting in RRA-themed bars or Dante’s Party Room she was roleplaying as “The Dictatorship”, a despicable nation condemned by the World Assembly for its chaotic nature and frequent human rights abuses.

Speaking of chaos, outside of the RRA she frequently got into mischief and even participated in the infamous Empire coup of The East Pacific as Lady Edea. However, she would later relinquish all affiliation with the Empire and be elected as the legitimate Delegate of The East Pacific. She would go on to oppose Empire attempts at stirring up chaos in TRR upon Kandarin’s sudden departure and call out the Empire and its cronies’ frequent attempts at destabilizing the region.

It could be said that upon her sudden departure in 2011 that the region lost not only a fierce but incredibly wise and empathetic individual.
Updated DFD draft. Tell me what you think.
Last edited by Manson on 16 Dec 2021, 13:32, edited 4 times in total.

Manson

Post by Manson »

I’d like to motion this latest DFD draft to vote if no one has anything else to add.

Minskiev
Nation: Minskiev
Discord: walrus#8689

Post by Minskiev »

Remove really from never really held office, it's unnecessary imo
Minskiev/Walrus. Former Delegate of the Rejected Realms, 3x Officer. 11x WA author. Join the RRA here.
Manson

Post by Manson »

Minskiev wrote:
14 Dec 2021, 02:39
Remove really from never really held office, it's unnecessary imo
Removed a chunk of it but edited it to piece it together.

Manson

Post by Manson »

Just a point I sent to Guy on Discord: I’d prefer it if DFD’s draft is not put up to vote alone and that when I can complete Dante’s draft they’re voted on together. Thank you for your consideration.

Manson

Post by Manson »

I’m working on a Dante draft, expect it soon.

Catalyse
Nation: Catalyse

Post by Catalyse »

Who was Dante?
Formerly former things.
Manson

Post by Manson »

Catalyse wrote:
03 Apr 2022, 21:17
Who was Dante?
Der Fuhrer Dyszel’s fiancé or husband that passed away. Seemingly he was in a lot of places on NS as a player but he was in the RRA early on. Here are some threads that shed a little light on who he is:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=502229&p=59997&hilit=Dante#p59997

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=502312&p=60567&hilit=Dante#p60567

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=502299&p=60371&hilit=Dante#p60371

I would like him and DFD to be inducted together if possible, or if he’s not inducted due to a lack of longstanding achievements or impact, I guess just DFD but I think it would make sense to include him in the HoF.

BowShot118
Nation: Toerana
Discord: BowShot118#4586

Post by BowShot118 »

If anyone has any interest in pursuing this please say so, it'll be archived in a few days
"In a world of Trumps, Le Pens and Putins, we are very firmly on exactly the other side."
- Vince Cable -
Officer of Offsite Culture
Citizen since April 2019
#BreadCoup

Return to “Assembly Archives”