Mek for Officer of Terror

Home to all past campaigns.

Moderator: Speaker

wabbitslayah

Mek for Officer of Terror

Post by wabbitslayah »

or whatever Sarah wants to call it.

I promise to bully (within game rules)
I promise to suppress everyone (unless Sarah says I can't or restricts who and why I can)
I promise to do whatever Sarah wants me to.
I refuse to do FA, WA, Culture, whatever.

I'm the best, if you don't agree then you don't use the RMB or you're just stupid. Probably.
Lansaka
Nation: Lansaka
Discord: TheOriginalGoatMan2#9211

Re: Mek for Officer of Terror

Post by Lansaka »

I believe the office you are running for has been named Officer of Bullying by the netizens of the TRR Discord.

Happy to help!
Author of the NS Issue "Crushed Dreams"

Soldier in the RRA

Culture Staff Member

NationStates: Lansaka
wabbitslayah

Post by wabbitslayah »

Lansaka wrote:
02 Aug 2020, 22:36
I believe the office you are running for has been named Officer of Bullying by the netizens of the TRR Discord.

Happy to help!
That's a terrible name.
Lansaka
Nation: Lansaka
Discord: TheOriginalGoatMan2#9211

Post by Lansaka »

Don't blame me. I wanted to call it Officer of Assimilation, Bullying Kyorgia, and Bullying Vuy.
Author of the NS Issue "Crushed Dreams"

Soldier in the RRA

Culture Staff Member

NationStates: Lansaka
Morover
Nation: Morover

Post by Morover »

No support. Submitting to the delegates' will makes you instantly less effective in tyranny.
wabbitslayah

Post by wabbitslayah »

Morover wrote:
02 Aug 2020, 22:56
No support. Submitting to the delegates' will makes you instantly less effective in tyranny.
Only the delegate is a tyrant. You can't be a tyrant if you don't hold all the power. The only reason there isn't tyranny by majority is because they are lazy. I'm running for Officer of Terror, not Officer of Tyranny.
Sarah

Post by Sarah »

What are your thoughts on having a welcome committee? Aside from greeting people on the RMB. What about DMing new citizens to see how they're liking the region, what areas they are interested in, and so forth? Do you think there's anything we can do differently regarding the "Nation's not endorsing" dispatch?
Awards and Stuff!
click me
wabbitslayah

Post by wabbitslayah »

Sarah wrote:
02 Aug 2020, 23:13
What are your thoughts on having a welcome committee? Aside from greeting people on the RMB. What about DMing new citizens to see how they're liking the region, what areas they are interested in, and so forth? Do you think there's anything we can do differently regarding the "Nation's not endorsing" dispatch?
Is this mentorship or more loose?

Who's not endorsing the delegate? I'll kill em!

I could say send telegrams and keep dispatch but imho those are both annoying as fuck to get pinged with every week/month in all the regions I'm in. My opinion has always to be engaged with people on the RMB. Gameplayers or other people that have been around the block or aren't shy with offsite aren't an issue since they'll show up themselves. Everyone else though, find the people that take a lot of interest in interacting with the region (especially if they follow our rules). They were the people I went for and had my outreach go for (who that same person was "recruited" the same way) ease them into discord, from there they'll be the type of people that are just simple and wouldn't really be more involved or they will naturally gravitate to being more involved.

I'm not saying get rid of dispatch, just it can be annoying and there are additional ways to influence people into adventuring out from the region itself but it almost works on a one on one basis. Hmm. That might make a good thing for welcome.committee/mentor.
Gorundu
Nation: Vuy
Discord: An_Dr_Ew#7746

Post by Gorundu »

Will you terrorize Catalyse for me? Thanks in advance.
Officer of TNP Affairs
Tinhampton
Nation: Lydia Anderson
Discord: Tinhampton#7402

Post by Tinhampton »

wabbitslayah wrote:
02 Aug 2020, 22:31
I'm the best, if you don't agree then you don't use the RMB or you're just stupid. Probably.
10:29 #Tinhampton4[WatchThisSpace] i don't use the rmb but mekhet is still best terroriser anyway moonbyul reacts only

:star_and_crescent:1 . :dagger:1 . :rabbit2:1
Tinhampton, the Self-Administrative City of

GA author x4, SC author x3, issue co-author x1, Cup of Harmony winner x1 (LXXVIII)
wabbitslayah

Post by wabbitslayah »

Gorundu wrote:
03 Aug 2020, 06:25
Will you terrorize Catalyse for me? Thanks in advance.
No.
Tinhampton wrote:
03 Aug 2020, 09:29
wabbitslayah wrote:
02 Aug 2020, 22:31
10:29 #Tinhampton4[WatchThisSpace] i don't use the rmb but mekhet is still best terroriser anyway moonbyul reacts only

:star_and_crescent:1 . :dagger:1 . :rabbit2:1
It's Dami now.

Return to “Campaigns”