A Resignation Appears

A forum for storing threads from previous elections.

Moderator: Speaker

Chipmunker
Nation: Crowheim
Discord: Chipmunker#6497

A Resignation Appears

Post by Chipmunker »

Hi TRR,

I'll keep this somewhat brief, as I'm not a huge fan of long drawn-out things, but I'm going to be resigning as officer. It's been an absolute pleasure and an honor to serve as your WA officer for the past two months but as real life starts to adjust back towards normal I've found myself with less and less time to spend on NS and thus less and less time for the projects I had hoped to work on with the WA Office. TRR deserves someone in that role who can commit more time than I can, and there are already lots of people on the WA Staff who have shown the initiative and talent necessary to step up. I had initially considered resigning as WA officer to run for Editor-in-Chief but realized I didn't have the time to invest for either. I'm confident that whoever becomes the next Officer will do a better job than I ever did or could have, so yeah. It's been real <3

Love, Chip
occasional lurker, even more occasional participant
Apatosaurus
Nation: The non-ejected snake

Re: A Resignation Appears

Post by Apatosaurus »

Sorry to see you go.
Minskiev
Nation: Minskiev
Discord: walrus#8689

Post by Minskiev »

Love ya Chip
Minskiev/Walrus. Former Delegate of the Rejected Realms, 3x Officer. 11x WA author. Join the RRA here.
Kraljevstvo Rata
Nation: Kraljevstvo Rata
Discord: arghackoof#7183

Post by Kraljevstvo Rata »

Aw, Chip! It's sad to see you step down. I wish you the best with whatever your plans are next!
<3
kral. kral. kral.kral. kral. kral.kral. kral. kral.kral. kral. kral.kral. kral. kral.kral. kral. kral.kral. kral. kral.kral. kral. kral.kral. kral. kral.kral. kral. kral.
Warzone Codger

Post by Warzone Codger »

You were good.
Also known as Jeffersonborg - re-educating ejectees one mind at a time.

Return to “Elections Archive”