Resignation

A forum for storing threads from previous elections.

Moderator: Speaker

Gorundu
Nation: Vuy
Discord: An_Dr_Ew#7746

Resignation

Post by Gorundu »

To the Assembly and TRT staff,

This is my formal resignation as Editor-in-Chief of The Rejected Times. I have made my intention to resign known to TRT staff for a few weeks now, but have stayed in the position largely because no one launched a challenge for the position and I thought there is sufficient motivation in both the staff and myself to get some more articles out in the meantime. However, my motivation to carry on in this position has been declining as of late, and I don't think I can justify taking up this space for any longer. There are still things I want to write and I still intend to contribute, but right now I don't think I have the ability to set deadlines for myself for TRT and stick to them. Regardless, I hope this office does not stay vacant for long and a worthy candidate will take up the mantle soon.

Thank you for allowing me the honour to serve in this position, and thank you to all who have contributed to TRT over my tenure. May TRT thrive for years to come.
Officer of TNP Affairs
thechurchofsatan

Re: Resignation

Post by thechurchofsatan »

We're grateful for your time, effort, and service. Thank you. ^_^

Longest Consecutively Serving Officer in TRR History
Manson
Discord: ereh#8503

Re: Resignation

Post by Manson »

Thank you for all your work.
Fratt wrote:Welcome to the Meatgrinder.

The average life expectancy of a Manson deputy after their appointment is four days. Good luck.

Return to “Elections Archive”