New Delegate in The South Pacific

Past issues of The Rejected Times, our regional newspaper.

Moderators: Delegate, Editor-in-Chief

Dalimbar

Post by Dalimbar »

The type of soldiers loyal to new TSP Delegate Devonitians inside the Capital District.

Capital District, The South Pacific In a highly unexpected move that caught most observers off guard, there has been a change in the Delegacy of one of the most stable feeders, The South Pacific. The region, described by veteran reporters as an "old boys club" or a "party region" in the some of the most fondests of terms ever described of a feeder, seems to be the latest feeder region to fall to a potentially rouge Delegate. The last time The South Pacific was hit by major coups was under The XYZ Affair and The Fathoms Below, back in 2003. A system of good governance and a deeply loyal forum community is what some analysts stated kept the current governing system afloat.

As of press time, there has been very little information being broadcasted from either the Government of The South Pacific, led by now ex-Delegate Southern Bellz who has been Delegate for 1 year and 140 days, or the new government under Devonitians. However, from lay observers, there has been no notification of the now new Delegate to the Government of The South Pacific that they wish to observe the Martial Laws (aka the "Brave Little Toaster Declaration" in local lingo) of the region, which govern Delegate-succession.

At update, Devonitians held 104 endorsements, and was estimated at endorsing most, if not all TSP World Assembly Members. The former Delegate was sitting at 98 endorsements, but outside observers in several regions who spoke to The Rejected Times mentioned that the former Delegate was not the most able of endotarters. In terms of Regional Influence, Devonitians held Minnow status, while the former Delegate, Southern Bellz, had Truckler.

It must be noted that at this point, there is speculation that this is may simply be another orchestrated attempt by an outsider to hijack a feeder. However, given the tight nit community, it is anticipated that senior officials may help the Government of The South Pacific in using one of them to oust the new Delegate if it is indeed a "rogue".

From our sources inside The South Pacific, we received a copy of the telegram used by Delegate Devonitians prior to the takeover, which is the following:
Hi!

I've endorsed you as a show of friendship and good faith, and would be grateful if you would endorse me in return.

If you require anything, you are more than welcome to telegram me.

Devonitians
It is unknown as of yet if this nation even knows if they are going to wake up to be the new Delegate, or not. However, in light of the numerous attempts even in the past few years (such as under JAL/Durkadurkiranistan in TNP), it is highly doubtful by many that this is a naive individual at work who will willingly give up the Delegacy.

In light of the lack of information presented to the press, we encourage both the new Delegate, the old, and observers in the region to provide as much information as they can to our readers and residents of The South Pacific.

By: Dalimbar, Officer of Media and Information of The Rejected Realms and Editor-in-Chief of The Rejected Times
EDITORS NOTE: More information will become available on this story as developments occur.
Dalimbar
Delegate (Ret.) of Osiris
Delegate (Ret.) of The North Pacific
Biyah

Post by Biyah »

I admit it, I am Devonitians.
Dalimbar

Post by Dalimbar »

And I am Biyah. The world is complete. :P
Dalimbar
Biyah

Post by Biyah »

WOOHOO
sedge
Nation: Sedgistan
Discord: sedge#3069

Post by sedge »

For reference, WFE now reads:
Welcome to the South Pacific. Once known to the world as the "party region" it fell into ruin, neglected by former delegates.

This region has 400 WA nations. The former delegate had less than 100 endorsements, and had endorsed a paltry 150 nations. I took less than 36 hours to seize the delegacy. Let this be a message to all feeder delegates: to hold power, one must use it.

I do not intend to hold the delegacy for more than a week. Instead, I invite endo-swappers to join the region and compete for the delegacy. Once there are several above the former delegate's endorsement count, I will resign from the WA and depart peacefully.

In the meantime please endorse your native elected delegate: Devonitians.
The new delegate has posted in Dali's thread here:
Thank you Warzone Codger and also Chodean Kal for this interesting article.

I do not wish to hold the delegacy of the South Pacific for long, as I accept that I do not have the time for it. Instead I am inviting endo-swappers, whether from inside or outside the region, to join and see if they can take over. My only intention is to ensure that the region does not return to its former delegate. Those who stand in my way will be dealt with through all available methods.

Hello there, Kalibarr.
frattastan
Discord: frattastan#2205

Post by frattastan »

Southern Bellz has logged in after four days of inactivity and is endoswapping.
Southern Bellz wrote:I apologize to the people of The South Pacific for allowing this to happen, all the ejections caused by this new delegate are on my hands, all of the suppressed posts are in violation of everything I believed to be valuable to our community. I will do everything in my power to restore order.

This is The South Pacific and it belongs to the people of this region, not to whatever outsider can endoswap the best.
Devonitians wrote:Endo-swappers are kindly requested not to endorse the former delegate. Failure to comply may lead to removal from the region. If you are after the delegacy, do remember that Southern Bellz will be attempting to reclaim it too.
Interesting. *grabs popcorn*

Oh, the WFE line "Let this be a message to all feeder delegates: to hold power, one must use it." sounds familiar. Or just boringly cliche.
In this world there are two kinds of people: those with loaded guns and those who dig. I dig.
Dalimbar

Post by Dalimbar »

Reminds me of the early Imperial propaganda against Gnidrah. I knew we should have trade marked our propaganda lines :P

Oh, and tonight, NS:Crossfire will be holding a discussion on TSP and feeder coups. Feel free to join us, and have questions ready for the panelists, live at 9pm EDT in #ns_crossfire on IRC.
Dalimbar
Naivetry

Post by Naivetry »

Followed by ejections. So far the ones I've noticed have been endorsing SB - a handful tonight were from Qwendra, I think.
Kandarin the Younger/Lirantha
~
Biyah

Post by Biyah »

Europeian nations were removed.

Return to “The Rejected Times Archive”