Moderator: Salem

Jamal2w
Nation: The Principality of The Commonwealth of New Menia
Discord: mahel#7308

United Earth Federal Government

Post by Jamal2w »

* Name of Region Applying for Embassy: United Earth federal government
* Region’s Head of State: The Monchy of Ameroind
* Leader of the Foreign Affairs Department: The Constitutional Monarchy of Sameronia
* Requestor’s position in the region: founder
* What is your purpose for the Embassy: diplomatic relations between the two region
* Willing to provide an ambassador? If so who: The Constitutional Monarchy of Sameronia
* Military stance, Raider/Defender/Neutral:neutral
* Has your region ever been convicted of any OOC or Fascist incidents: no
* Tell us a little bit about your region:
I [King Nizamuddin] certify that all the information I have provided to be true. I also accept that the Rejected Realms may reject this application if what I have told is not accurate.
Nequedum
Nation: Glacikaldr
Discord: Nequedum#1716

Re: United Earth Federal Government

Post by Nequedum »

Hi there Jamal2w! I'm going to assume you meant for this to be an embassy application but I'm still going to leave this in the consulate subforum. Feel free to use this thread as the Unired Earth Federal Government's consulate to the Rejected Realms.

Unfortunately, we are not going to be accepting an embassy with you at this time. Pleass refer to our embassy guidelines for clarification, particularly regarding size.

Instead? we encourage your region to use this thread to keep us updated on your growth and to build up a relationship with us (you may also wish to do so on our regional Discord). Please refer to the FAQ below the guidelines to learn more about the purpose of consulates.

Thank you for your time and we look forward to hearing more from you and your region!

Return to “Embassy Archive”